Chapter 39 Sir Nighteye

"The Hero work studies are a more serious version of your internships." Mr. Aizawa informs as we were all sitting in class listening to him intently. 

"They entail helping Pro Agencies on the streets and with investigations. Your teachers and the Principal discussed them at the Faculty meeting. And we all agree. It's too soon. They should really be cancelled." Mr. Aizawa informs making my eyes widen along with my classmates.

"What?!" Almost everyone chorused.  

"Aw, but we already met about them!" Kirishima made known as Kaminari was playing with Ojiro's tail with a confused expression. "Yeah, I was thinking about sending Sir Nighteye an Email asking if he's allow me to do my Work Studies at his Agency..." I think with a bit of a downcast expression.   

"I guess, when you think about why we had to move into the dorms, it does make sense." Kaminari points out, but I almost jump as I hear a bang come from behind me. 

"Ha, ha!" Katsuki's voice rings out as I glance behind me to see him with a crazy looking expression. "He must be happy since, he wouldn't really be falling behind." I think as I let out a slight sigh.  

"Just because you wouldn't get to do one." Hagakure, who sits in front of me mutters. However, the tension in the room grows as Aizawa begins to speak again. 

"But... Some people think we won't be able to raise strong Heroes with that sort of protective outlook. And with that in mind, the compromise is to be selective about participating Agencies. So, choose one with a proven track record. Otherwise, you won't be taking part." Mr. Aizawa informs causing me to slowly lift my head up with a slight smile. However, I immediately wipe it off my face as a bright red aura was seeping out from behind me. 

"A wise requirement." I hear Tenya say as I slowly glance behind me to see the aura swirling around Katsuki. "Bright red must mean enraged..." I think as everyone began to talk amongst themselves, while seeing Katsuki slowly bend down, his body trembling. 

"Damn it!" Katsuki screeches as I let out a chuckle causing him to glare down at me.  

"Sorry." I whisper making him slowly sit down with a scoff. 

(To Deku)

"Wait, you want me to introduce you to Sir Nighteye for the Work Study Program?!" All Might exclaims with wide eyes as Deku stood there firmly. 

"Yes! Since he's one of the few Heroes that've worked directly under you, it's a perfect fit!" Deku pipes making All Might put up his pointer finger in front of him.

Shh." All Might shushes as all the teachers were starring at them.

"So, Sir Nighteye. Who could have put that idea into your head? (Y/N)?" All Might asks.

(To Sir Nighteye)

He was walking on the sidewalk with a displeased expression when a sound rings out from his phone. Slowly, Sir Nighteye pulls out his phone to see it was an email making his eyes narrow down at the screen. 

"Wasted no time, as expected." Sir Nighteye murmurs as he begins typing on his phone.

(To All Might)

"No, of course. You wanted to be proactive, so you called Gran Torino, didn't you?" All Might asks making Deku bow to him. 

"Yes, sir!" Deku answers. 

"Well, I refuse. I'm not saying that to punish you, though. I haven't even introduced (Y/N) to anyone and I probably won't... I have my reasons though. First up. I opposed Work Studies in a Faculty Meeting yesterday. I think it's unnecessary for First Years to start them so early." All Might explains, holding up his pointer finger.