"Chapter Six: the sleepover"

Stell point of view:

Stell woke up feeling a rush of excitement. Today was the day of the sleepover, and he couldn't wait to spend time with his friends. He hopped out of bed, already buzzing with anticipation. The memory of their last adventure at Dahilayan Park brought a smile to his face as he started his day.

After a quick shower, Stell grabbed a bite to eat and began preparing his place for the evening. He tidied up, set up some games, and laid out snacks, making sure everything was perfect for his friends. As he worked, his mind wandered to the previous night, where they had practiced singing and dancing together. The bond between them felt stronger than ever.

By mid-morning, Stell had most of the preparations done. He glanced at the clock, noting that Ken would be arriving soon to help out. The thought of spending more time with Ken made his heart flutter slightly, but he quickly brushed it aside and focused on the tasks at hand. Today was about fun and friendship, and he wanted everything to be just right.

Ken's point of view:

Ken woke up feeling an unusual sense of excitement. Today was the day of the sleepover at Stell's place, and he couldn't wait to hang out with everyone. He stretched and got out of bed, a smile spreading across his face as he thought about the fun they were going to have.

After a refreshing shower, Ken grabbed a quick breakfast. As he ate, he couldn't help but think back to their trip to Dahilayan Park and the practice sessions that had brought their group closer together. Stell had always been the glue that held them together, and Ken felt a surge of gratitude for his friend.

Checking the time, Ken realized he should head over to Stell's to help with the preparations. He grabbed his bag, double-checking that he had everything he needed for the night. As he walked out the door, he thought about Stell and the bond they were forming. There was something about Stell that made Ken feel at ease, and he was looking forward to spending more time with him today.

When Ken arrived at Stell's place, he found Stell bustling around, setting up games and snacks. The sight made him smile. Stell always put so much effort into making sure everyone had a good time.

"Hey need any help?" Ken asked, stepping inside.

Stell looked up, his face lighting up with a smile "Yeah that would be great. Thanks, ken"

As they worked together, Ken felt a sense of contentment. He enjoyed these moments with Stell, where everything felt easy and natural. Today was going to be a great day, and he couldn't wait to see what the sleepover would bring.

They were just finishing up the preparations when Justin and Josh arrived. They greeted both of them warmly, and the room was soon filled with the sound of laughter and friendly banter. A short while later, Ken and Stell finished setting up, just in time for Pablo to arrive.

"Let's order some food first," Stell suggested, and everyone agreed.

After placing their orders, Justin proposed, "How about we play a game while we wait? Ever heard of 'Never Have I Ever'? If you've done it, you drink; if you haven't, you don't."

Ken felt a slight pang of concern. He had told Stell before that he was allergic to liquor. Before he could say anything, Stell spoke up.

"Ken's allergic to liquor," Stell said, defending him immediately.

Ken smiled, appreciating Stell's concern. "It's okay, Stell. I have pills for my allergy, so I can join in."

"Are you sure?" Stell asked, still looking a bit worried.

"Yeah, it's fine," Ken reassured him.

With that settled, they all gathered around and started the game. The atmosphere was light and filled with laughter as they began their first round of "Never Have I Ever."

Justin was the first to ask, "Never have I ever... had a crush on someone."

They all drank a shot, laughing together. Pablo went next, "Never have I ever... fallen in love with my best friend." Again, they all drank, and Stell made a joke, "Ohh, we've all had a crush on our best friend!" causing more laughter.

Josh's turn came, "Never have I ever... had an ex." Stell was the only one to drink. Justin knew who it was but the others didn't. Ken felt a twinge of jealousy but shrugged it off.

They continued playing until almost everyone was drunk. Stell suggested, "Maybe it's better if we all head to bed now."

They all agreed. Stell had three rooms: two with two beds each and one with only one bed. Josh and Justin decided to be roommates. Stell said he would take the single room, and Ken and Pablo would share the other room. They agreed and proceeded to their rooms.

Justin and Josh were heavily sleeping, and Pablo was out like a light, but Ken was still wide awake. The lingering effects of his allergy made sleep elusive. He lay there, staring at the ceiling, feeling a mix of gratitude for the friends he had made and uncertainty about his growing feelings for Stell.