| • Chapter 3 • |

.

.

.

🌇🍲

Like every weekend the two best friends have been training non-stop, and like every weekend they would take turns in treating each other to eat after training. It was Hoshina's turn this time and he decided to take Y/n to a hot-pot place.

They were comfortably eating and talking about their future, about how even if they pursued totally different careers the possibility of them fighting side by side was not impossible.

However something dawned on Y/n's mind.

"Hey Soshiro, Y'know not many Kaiju's appear on musutafu, even if there were a lot of heroes reside here  and can pretty much handle them on their own without the Defense force."

Hoshina thought for a moment about what she was implying with this information then he finally answered "Yeah there isn't much here so that means I'd have to move to a place where there is if i pass"

Y/n was silent for a moment. If he moved how far away from here? would he be too busy to meet up? would i be too busy to meet up? or would he be too far away to even meet up. heck he might as well forget about me when he moves.

"Where would you be applying then? there's only 3 divisions."  Y/n said although she stopped herself from reacting in a way that would seem like she's displeased with the idea of him moving.

I mean deep down she was, ever since she met him they were never separated and despite Y/n being open and welcoming to change and new adventures she didn't like this one bit.

Hoshina looked at her seemingly understanding what she truly feels. "I was planning to apply at Tachikawa Third Division, It's not that far— maybe if we're both free we could hang out or we could just call each other that's fine too!"

Hoshina said it so enthusiastically that it made your heart swell, his little fangs were showing too gosh.

Y/n chuckled because his words seemed to answer every single question that ran through your head and suddenly her mood was lifted.

"Yeah—! i guess a meet up and a call isn't so bad as long as we aren't too busy of course."

Hoshina downed his drink and asked  "Anyways when is your entrance exam gonna be? you're trying to get into UA right?"

Y/n answered "Sometime in 6 months, although Nanamin got me in through recommendations i wanted to take the exams still."

Hoshina smiled at her teasingly "Oh, i heard the practical exam would have something to do with earning points— please try not to take too much you might rob others of the chance to get in."

Y/n grinned at this "Is that so? well i guess it wouldn't hurt to show off~ but of course not too much i don't wanna leave the grounds with a bunch of crying teenagers behind me"

Y/n smugly tilted her head up as if she was imagining something "Ahh i sure would love the attention when they see my name on the very top of the leaderboard!"

"Sure you will"

.

.

.
" ⍥⃝    ⍢⃝    ⍥⃝     ⍢⃝    "

A/N

Some things might not make sense I'm trying my best to put 3 anime AU's together and make it make sense HELP—