9

I had stopped going to the rooftop, as it made me think of Yoongi and the guilt and the doubt always bothered me at his thoughts. So I decided to be a coward and run away from his thoughts.

That day I was doing my homework that I didn't do at home. Suddenly Jimin shook me.

"Yoongi is at the rooftop. He just texted me." Jimin said smiling like the happiest person in the whole world.

I, on the other hand, didn't know how to react.

"He wants to see me. I will go now. Bye bye."

Han then left the class skipping.

My legs unconsciously followed him.

Han entered the rooftop and went running to hug Yoongi. And I just quietly settled behind the door. At that moment, I didn't know why I was hiding or why I was even trying to listen to them. I just did it.

I saw Yoongi pushing Jimin away from him. Jimin was flustered just like Yoongi from that day.

"I told you to stop calling me. I told you to act like you don't know me." Yoongi said.

"What?...no...no, I can't leave you, Yoongi."

"I don't want your pity, you should know that, Park Jimin."

"You...you...never ...call me that. What's wrong, Yoongi-yah? We can fix it if anything is wrong."

Han tried to hold Yoongi's hand.

"I know that you have feelings for me."

Han froze. Yoongi continued.

"But I don't think I can love anyone.... So I can't return your feelings. So please... let's stop here."

"You...you don't n...need to...I...I just want to stay by your side... that's it." Jimin said stammering.

"It's disgusting," Yoongi said. "Please keep your distance from me. Because your actions are disgusting to me... at this moment. All your actions just scream that you just want to fuck me actually. And ...."

Yoongi couldn't finish his sentence as Jimin had slapped him.

"And I doubt I can have sex anyway...you know... I have a weak heart?" Yoongi laughed loudly.

"What they say is true after all. You are as disgusting as it gets." Jimin said before running away from the rooftop. He would have seen me if he wasn't a crying mess.

~beep beep beep~

I looked back into the rooftop.

There was Yoongi sitting on the floor, clutching his chest, and crying loudly as if he had lost something very important to him.

'I caused it.'
'I made him this miserable.'

I wanted to walk into the rooftop and hug him and tell him that I will fix everything. But I couldn't. My legs didn't move. I couldn't face him. I was not strong enough to face him.

I stood there hiding. And Yoongi kept crying.

---
Yoongi hadn't stopped crying but I couldn't take it anymore. So I started to walk back to the class.

At the end of the staircase, I found Kim Taehyung.

He smiled at me. That was the first time I saw him smile.

"Good job! You did what I have been trying to do for a long time!" He said smiling at me as I got closer.

"What?" I nearly whispered as voice won't come out.

"Yoongi is now all alone... thanks to you!" He said while smiling. The smile never left his face actually.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Poor miserable Yoongi." Now he was laughing like a psycho shaking his head.

Before I could say anything else, he left.

My whole world was spinning.