16

Right now I was driving towards my place instead of school...because I need to find out about this 'Min Yunji'.

My brain was arguing with me saying..."And now you are missing school for him...why are you even doing all these? You don't even like Yoongi!"

I know... the brain can sometimes be very oblivious.

I reached home...and took out my laptop. Searching for the name on the internet, the first thing that came up was an unsolved murder case where a teenager named Min Yunji was raped and murdered.

Min Yunji was a servant who mainly worked for the Kim family. She went missing, so the Kim family called the police saying that the Lees had taken her. The police found her dead body in the Lee family's property. But in the end, there was no solid evidence to prove that anyone from the Lee family, especially Mr.Min, had anything to do with the murder.

Now my head was spinning. Wasn't this too much for a high schooler to Handle?

'Did Yoongi?...'
'No no no...He can't even hurt a fly...how would he kill a girl!'
'What was Taehyung talking about then?'
'Should I tell the others?'
'Should I tell anyone?'
'Should I ask Yoongi?'

I was so drained by just thinking about it that I decided to take a nap.

...

Next day when I reached my class, I was faced with Jimin.

"Yoongi didn't come last day..."

"Oh really?"

"So didn't you?"

"Look bro... I don't know what you are thinking...but I just stayed at home and slept all day..."

Jimin just stared at me for like 10 seconds then left.

That day, I decided to join Yoongi at the rooftop. He was just laying under the sun. His bangs were covering his eyes. He was beautiful. There was never a moment when I didn't find him beautiful. No matter what he did, he always drew me in.

But his beautiful eyes were cold. They were beautiful, but most of the time they were dark. Most of the time, his eyes looked like it had no life.

I had never thought like this. But after the last day, I had been thinking about Yoongi's lifeless, cold and beautiful eyes.

'Am I doubting him?' I asked myself.

I know, a side of me was 100 percent sure that Yoongi can never hurt anyone.

But, also a small side of me was saying, 'He didn't deny what Taehyung said?'

I sat down beside him.

"What's on your mind?" He asked startling me.

"Wh...what?"

"You never stay quiet after coming here...but today you are just sitting quitely. Must something pretty big .."

"It is actually ..."

He just hummed.

"Why do you keep running after Taehyung?" I blurted out.

He stayed quiet.

"How was your relationship before?"

He sat up. He wasn't looking at me, as his back was facing me.

"My only friend. My best friend." He started.

"You know, my life is not really...what can I say...it's not a life anyone would want...there are things I can't tell people. I act normal. Well, try to act normal. But ....but sometimes I need someone... A shoulder to cry on... something like that...with everything against me...he was that shoulder. He was the only one who knew everything about my trashy life."