𝑽𝑶𝑳𝑼𝑴𝑬 𝟏

╔══ •°°• ══╗

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

╚══ •°°• ══╝

#Prologue; GETTING RUN OVER=CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT#

You were walking back from another tiring day at school, You were held back from sleeping in class in all classes. You still pass all exams which amaze everyone.

"I hate school...I'm going to drop out" You mutter as you reach the front of your house, You take off your shoes and enter the house, saying a quick 'Hi' to everyone at home before going up to your room and face planting on your bed.

"Aughhhhh, I hate homework!" you kick your bag off your bed and immediately go on your phone, opening up the app 'Tiktok' and scrolled through. You saw a few stories of 'Isekai' and you wish you could do that, another to do something fun! way more fun than school.

'Ooo, I want to be isekai-ed~ I bet no one would even care' you thought, 'ooo...Where would I go? maybe Tokyo revengers...Maybe a romance anime? Nah, Demon slayer for sure!' You agreed with your own thoughts. 'ooo...But I might be the first one dead...' You huffed and got up from your bed, Your head hurts from all this thinking.

It was Friday so you didn't have school tomorrow so it looks like you're binge watching! You grab the TV remote on your bedside table and turn on your tv, putting Netflix on. You click on demon slayer and begin where you've left off.

During that whole week you watched the whole show- twice even, but now it was time for school...You got ready for the day, said goodbye to your family and hurried out. It was raining so you carried an umbrella as you walked in the rain, you weren't really paying attention to anything around you because you had your airpods in.

You start to hear screaming so you look up to see a ground of people pushing their hands to the side motion making you confused, You take out your airpod and squint your eyes.

"GET OUT THE WAY!"

You were confused but you heard a car approaching...You look behind you and see a truck uncontrollably moving quickly towards you. You were in shock and before you knew it

.

.

.

It ran into you.

...

"Someone call 911, hurry!"

"Is that girl alright?!"

"She looked so young! I hope she's alright-"

The voices start to tune out, everything hurts...You can't move, it's all pitch black.

Is this really how you die? You were only 16, so young...you didn't even get to much in your life, this sucked ass.

wait...

why is there a bright light?

Holy shit that's right, You died remember?

Didn't even get to say goodbye, how sad. Your mother must be devastated.

Drip

.

Drip

..

Drip

...

~!!!~

Your eyes are shot open when you feel water being dropped on your face, You see that it's been raining, Wait...what is this place? Didn't you die? Shouldn't you be up in heaven?!

You sit up and groan, you look down a realise that you are still in your school uniform, it was in perfect condition. You stand up and look around, It is currently nighttime and rainy. You were in the forest! How wonderful!!

'Am I really going to die again?! Most people don't come out of the forest!' You run a hand through your hair, frustrated. Soon you hear the one noise you did not want to hear right now, Growling.

You slowly turn around and see a...Red skinned, deep red eyes, three of them! 2 extra arms and horns...Crap is that a demon?! They are so much more uglier in person!

.

.

.

'I really am going to die again!'

Prologue finished.