二| 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

.𖥔 ݁ ˖𖤓.𖥔 ݁ ˖

╰┈➤ ❝に;𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐀𝚰𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝚰𝐒𝐇 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓!❞

𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝;

𝐁𝐨𝐥𝐝 = Japanese

𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐜 = Thoughts

𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 = English.

𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑻𝑬𝑵𝑻 𝑼𝑵𝑫𝑬𝑹 𝑪𝑼𝑻

˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖

...

You were living the best dream life, It was a minute past 4 and you were sleeping soundly. However! Akiko was watching from the door, holding her stick as she glared at your sleeping self. "Brat. When I say to do something, you do it!" Akiko grumbled as she waddled over to you, lifting up the blanket and smacking your ass with the stick until you woke up! "AUGH!!"

You were now outside, the cold breeze hitting your face—the sun wasn't even out yet! You rubbed your ass though cause it hurts like hell...

"Did you really need to smack me with that stick? Why not wake me up normally?" You whined tiredly, "Would you really have woken up if I woke you up normally?" "Maybe-" "No! You wouldn't!"

You huffed and stretched, "Okay...So what do I have to do?" You asked, wide awake because the cold breeze was hitting differently right now.

"Well, to start off easy, pick up that rock and run up that hill 50 times." You wanted to kill yourself when you heard the word 'run' Yeah, It ain't for the weak. You began to protest, "That's not easy! Why am I training anyways?! I'm just a girl!!" If you've seen delicious dungeon and Marcille having a little tantrum because she didn't want to eat that walking mushroom...That's how you're being right now.

"Girl or not you have potential—Now stop doing that! Be serious!" Akiko bonks you on the head with her stick making you wince. After a lot of convincing, you finally walked over to the medium sized rock, shouldn't be too bad! You've lifted weights in the past—You strain to even lift the rock, 'Crap! This body has no muscle at all!'

"Put more back into it!" Akiko whacked you on the back earning a yelp from you.

After...A few days of getting used to holding up the rock, you had to do 150 squats while carrying the rock as practice. Your body was still aching a bit but you've healed, sorta, but now it was time for the biggest challenge of all...Running.