4

As they walked through the streets of the Royal Capital, Asta's loud outburst attracted the attention of the surrounding nobles. Many of them cast judgmental looks at the trio, their gazes lingering on their simple and worn clothing.

Asta stood in the middle of the Royal Capital, his eyes wide in amazement. He gawked at the grandeur and architectural beauty of the surroundings and yelled enthusiastically,
"Look at this stuff! It's so amazing here!"

His words echoed through the streets, drawing the attention of passersby who cast curious glances at the excited boy.

Blanca found herself somewhat dumbfounded by Asta’s behavior, though her expression remained stoic just like the boy beside her.

Meanwhile, Yuno also remained nonchalant, his expression unchanged as he walked silently beside them.

Blanca couldn’t help but voice her thoughts at the scrutiny they were receiving. She glanced around at the disapproving glares from the nobles and muttered under her breath to Yuno.

"We're drawing too much attention," she whispered, her irritation evident. "I can practically feel them judging us.”

Yuno's expression didn't change as he responded lazily. "Let them stare," he said and continued. "We don't need to impress them.”

Blanca hummed in response to Yuno's nonchalant attitude. Then, with a hint of flirtatiousness in her voice, "Well, I do want to impress someone." She admitted

She gave Yuno a sidelong glance, a subtle smirk playing on her lips as if she secretly aimed to catch his attention.

Yuno picked up on Blanca's hint and gave her a sideways glance. He responded bluntly, "I already know you're talking about me."

He maintained his nonchalant demeanor but a hint of a slight smirk tugged at the corners of his lips, recognizing the subtle flirting from Blanca.

Blanca kept her expression blank, her small smirk betrayed her amusement at Yuno's response. She retorted, matching his bluntness with her own.

"I never said I was hiding it," she replied, her voice calm and nonchalant. "But I guess you're smart enough to figure it out.”

Asta appeared beside Yuno and Blanca, a purple snake hanging from his mouth, gnawing on it with relish. Blanca's expression turned blank as she watched Asta devour the creature.

Blanca remained composed, her expression remaining stoic. However, her eyes showed a little surprise as she looked at Asta, who was munching on a purple snake. With a blank tone, she asked, "Asta, what in the world are you eating?”

Asta responded to Blanca's question, his words slightly muffled by the stuffed mouth. "It's a grilled purple snake," he said between bites. "Super cheap.”

Blanca looked at Asta, her expression still stoic. She responded dryly, "You're going to get diarrhea."

Her comment carried an undertone of sarcasm, betraying her actual concern for Asta's adventurous palate.

Her words held a touch of bluntness, as if she was already prepared for the consequences of Asta's adventurous eating habits.

Asta, still munching away, offered the grilled purple snake to Yuno, waving it under his nose. Yuno declined with a firm shake of his head.

Asta tried to entice Yuno by saying, "Rich nutrition refreshes you!"

Yuno responded bluntly, "Not possible. Let's go this way."

He and Blanca walked towards the arena, with Asta trailing behind them, looking a bit like a child being led by his parents.

As Blanca and Yuno walked towards the arena, they passed by people wishing luck to the future magic knights. Many shouts of "Good luck!" and "We believe in you!" echoed around them.