The meeting of Lute and Adam and the meeting for The Extermination

Year after year, century after century, the world of Hell becomes more and more alive, and Lilith becomes stronger and stronger. 

We are now in the year 1000

1000 years after the death of Jesus, the human son of God, I will have to meet him one day, but I will see that later. 

But, in my Throne Halls, surrounded by some shadow knights, who are one of my creations, where the Apostles of Chaos become more and more numerous, by the people who join there and the number of shadows  that increases. 

I became the very first Overlord of Hell, much more powerful and influential in the entire circle! 

But…

  I know that one day, angels will be sent to “reduce” the number of demons in Hell.

Annual extermination. 

They should naturally request a Meeting to-

*Main door ringing to the mansion* 

Mhhh, is someone ringing?  However no one should visit me today, if it was Lucifer or Lilith they would warn me first. 

*Dark Teleport*

I teleport to the front door and open it. 

In front is an angel, but not a classic angel.

An exterminator

It's going to start soon, huh? 

Looking at her closer, I could see that I had seen her somewhere before. 

Ahhh, now I know, Lute, Adam's “assistant”. 

(she's a WOMAN! sorry for the typo)

You could see fear, even with her warrior posture, especially alone in front of me, perhaps because they know that sending more is of no use. 

Me: Hello!  You're an angel, aren't you?  What is the reason for your coming here madam….  ? 

Lute: M-my name is L-Lutete sir….. I was sent here to warn you of an urgent meeting in Paradise, you are urgently needed, Mr Morningstar is there currently. 

(Mind Lute: Damn, they sent me before the God of the Void, He might erase me from my Reality! He might...fuck Fuck Fuckkkkk) 

Me: Well, you're afraid of me aren't you?  I can understand you but you have my word that I won't hurt you
You are alone ?

Lute: No, the others are planning your trip, since...your sudden entry during Lucifer's judgment, they really want your round trip to be comfortable.

Me: How soon will they come?

Lute: about 1 hour, they just found out you're coming so-

I cut him off

Me: If he arrives in 1 hour, you can wait at my place in my living room!  Do not stand in front of the entrance.