First meeting ~

"Come on P'Kit , you don't know how to change diapers!", Mook pushed Krist .

"Moov Mook ! I have to learn ", little Krist said like a wise person.

"No need! I can do that . There are plenty of things to do for him. Leave it to me ", Mook hugged Krist.

"What are you two doing here huh ? Mook, don't you have school tomorrow?? Did you finish your homework?", an angry Aunt came to them.

"I'll finish it anytime. Now please let me play with Newwiee", Mook pleaded.

"No way, I won't let this kid affect your studies. Go now !", aunt said in a stern tone and Mook left the room grumpily.

"And you, don't just play with your brother all the time. Come help me with house chores. I'm not rich like your parents. They are gone now. I'll not provide you with free food", Aunt instructed Krist. 

5 years later ~

"Mook, are you ready yet? Your friends are coming soon", aunt said while decorating the cake.

"I'm coming Mom ! Just a bit!", Mook shouted from her room.

Today is her 12th birthday! So she threw a mini party to her friends. She has a huge circle of friends.

"Krist if you finished cleaning the kitchen come help me with the decoration", Aunt asked.
Krist came to help her.

From the door of the room two pair of doe eyes were looking at the big cake. His brother strictly forbade him to show up in the party. But he's not that afraid. Just waiting for P'Mook to arrive so he can eat the cake. P'Mook will surely save him from the scoldings.

Mook came down from upstairs. She was dressing like a princess.

"Why are you still wearing this dress P'Kit? Dress something good na", Mook pouted.

"He's not gonna join the party. Just helping me in decoration", aunt said.

"Why mom? Why are you like this ? P'Kit please join us and where is my Mumu ?", Mook was searching for a toddler.

"He'll not join either", Krist said calmly.

"What !!!! Why?? There are a lot of sweets and cakes, he'll surely want them. Call him here just now!!", Mook was angry.

Her mom stood up from the sofa and went near her .

"If you don't want me to call of the party , don't be stubborn. I don't want them to be here. I don't count them as my family members. And you will definitely not like if I introduce them as the servants of this house. So just shut up! And you krist, you and that little devil, don't you come here or call me Aunt, got it?", she looked at Krist.

"Yes", Krist said in a low voice.

"Lenyyy Ai Lenyyy give Newwiee the cake noww! Newwiee wants to eat", the toddler isn't hiding anymore.

Everyone got startled .

"Are you calling me??", Aunt asked in disbelief.

"Yess, Leny Thetapaikun, you! Who else ", New said innocently.

"How dare you call your Aunt by her name!!!! Little Devil ", Aunt growled.

"But you just said you are not aunty. Not to call you that", New blinked innocently.

"I didn't permit you to call my name ", Leny was fuming.

"Okay then. Arun Thetapaikun's wife", New grinned.

Krist bit his lips to resist the laugh. But Mook couldn't. She immediately slapped her own mouth.

"Is this how you are teaching him, Krist ?? I already told you he's a brat . How did he learn to talk like this ? Is this a behaviour of 5 yo ?? Go away from here, if not I'll lock you in the bathroom", Aunt shouted.

Krist got frightened. He immediately apologized and picked Newwiee,"Sorry Aunty! He'll not come here".

Krist was going to their room when New was crying hard. But Krist didn't listen to him.

Mook felt very bad for him but just then all his friends came together.

"Happy Birthday Mook !! You are looking so beautiful!", they greeted him .

"Thank you darlings", Mook smiled.

"OMG who's this handsome boy, Mook ?? Is he your new friend??", Leny exclaimed.

"He's her boyfriend aunty", Mook's all friends giggled.

"Shut up! What boyfriend? He's my new friend mom. He recently joined our school", Mook tried to clear the news.

Her mom laughed," Oh ! Kids nowadays! So, what's your name son ?"

"Tay khub", he bowed.

"Woww! You're so humble! Thanks for joining, boy ! Enjoy the party", Leny smiled at him.

"How many times have I told you not to go there??", Krist scolded his brother.

"But ...but phi... Newwiee wants to eat the big cake ", he sobbed.

"I'll buy you a cake. Can't you wait?", Krist got annoyed.

"But..you always say that phi, never buy", New tried to hide his tears.

Krist sighed ! It's true. How can he buy a big cake for him? He can't even afford a chocolate box on his own.

"I'll, I'll. Now be a good boy and sit here. I'm going to take shower. Then I'll reheat the leftover we have from lunch . I'll feed you, just wait", Krist went to take a shower.

Just then Newwiee heard the cheerful voice after cake cutting. He remembered the big cake. Then he looked at the bathroom door and carefully came out from the room.

"Ohoiii that's cheating Mook ! That big piece is for boyfriend huh??", one of her friends teased her.

"Ah shut up guys ! Nonsense!", Mook tsked .

Tay was just laughing at them when he felt a tug on his shirt.

He turned around found a toddler near his waist .

"P'Boifend can u please share the big piece with Newwiee?" He gave puppy eyes to Tay.

After a few moments everyone laughed together including Mook.

Tay didn't know what to do or say. He just kept looking at the piece of the cake and the toddler repeatedly.

"OMG he's so cute! Who's he Mook ?", a friend asked.

"Neighbour's Son! He often visits without notice! Sorry kids, don't mind him Tay !", Leny said after entering the room with a dry smile.

Mook gulped silently. She knows that smile. She stayed silent.

Newwiee left Tay's shirt dejectedly and was about to turn around when Tay stopped him grabbing his little hand.

"Here you go Kid", Tay put the whole big piece on his palm. Newwiee held it with two hands and smiled ear to ear.

"Thanku Phi", he took a big bite and chewed messily.

Tay ruffled his hairs,"Such a lovely baby !"

...........................................................

So how was this chapter?? Feel free to correct me . If you like it don't forget to hit the vote button and share your thoughts with me.

See you soon 💙

Pic credit:- respective owners