Leaving the house

"I told you more than 100 times not to go there . Were you deaf ?? Or just testing my patience?", Krist hit Newwiee's back with a stick.

New was sobbing since Krist started scolding him. Now he cried hard.

"Just because of a damn piece of cake Aunty stopped giving us food. That's what you wanted right?? That cake was more important to you?", Krist continued beating him.

"Because of you I have to suffer all the time. Why is it so damn tiring to raise you?", Krist was fuming.

He's the one who works hard in this house just to survive. He never lets his 5 yo brother do anything by any chance. But because of him they both had to suffer like this many times.

New was crying loudly when Mook ran to their room.

"What are you doing P'Krist ? Why are you beating him up like this ? Are you crazy??", Mook hugged crying New.

"Go away Mook ! Let me deal with my brother. Don't you dare to defend him", Krist said in a stern voice.

"He's my brother too. But I'm not like you who can beat a little baby like him", Mook kissed Newwiee's cheek.

"Because it's not you who's in trouble which is caused by him. It's always me ! That's why you feel whatever he does is cute, adorable! You never suffered like I did", Krist didn't even try to hold back his words.

"That's not caused by him Phi. You know that too. He just does what children do at his age. His fault is he doesn't know he didn't get a normal childhood. It's my parents who failed to give you that . If you want to scold someone, scold me. But not him please ", Mook joined her hands !

Krist sighed and sat on the bed.

"It's my fate Mook ! I was just 10 yo when I lost my parents and got a responsibility of a newborn. Since that day I'm raising him being his both mom and dad. I couldn't give him toys, chocolates, cakes, park visit but I gave all the comforts I could give him. Do you think I like to beat him?? Why can't he listen to me for once?", a single drop of tears fell from his eyes.

Newwiee ran to him quickly and wiped his brother's eyes.

"Newwiee no like P'Kit crying . Newwiee solly".

"Aww who's crying??", Leny entered their room and Mook immediately glared at her.

"OMG Newwiee ! What's with those red marks ! Did Krist beat you ? Aww I feel so sorry for you baby ! Come here", she took Newwiee in her arms.

Everyone including Newwiee frowned.

Newwiee put his little palm on his aunt's forehead to check the temperature.

"But you don't have fever", Baby New frowned.

Mook controlled her laugh !

"Ahh ! Don't tease me baby ! I'm genuinely sorry to you two. I really felt bad . You two are like my own children and I could never do it to my Mook. So please forgive me and come let's have lunch together today", she smiled at Krist and left the room with New in her arms.

"I can sense some hidden agenda ", Mook said.

"Me too. But what could it be?", Krist looked at Mook.

"Eat well Krist, aunty cooked your favourite foods", Leny smiled at Krist . Krist and Mook exchanged their look .

"And Newwiee Baby, here is a chocolate cake for you ~~ Tada!!"