Chapter 3 - Your Kiss

( ♪ : Your Love Is All I Need - Vedo )

I did not know how troubling it is to put a drunk person in the car. I'm usually the drunk person. But right now, I am dripping in sweat. I will never ever do this shit again. After putting the girl on the left side of the seat and fasten her seatbelt. I immediately did the same.

I look at the girl beside me, I really can't ignore it anymore. I grabbed some wipes and gently erase all the smudged foundation that is scattered on her face. Seriousness aside, I can put make-up better than this.

After wiping it all, I can now clearly see her face. She looks... good as fuck. I nodded in agreement with my thoughts. How can this girl hide her breathtaking visual on this foundation that's not even equal to her skin. I shook my head. Now what?

I do not know where she lives, fuck I don't even know her at all. I look at her... does she have a cellphone? I lowered my gaze, finding where her cellphone might be located. However, her seductive dress makes it looks like I'm seeing something forbidden. A dress that hugs her curves very well, underneath all of that silk must be a body that any person would die for. Fuck, I am no better than those men in the club.

I adverted my gaze lower, hoping to not see her upper body anymore. But instead, I was face to face with her thighs. What the Fuck? I look away, shutting my eyes. Lord, I am just a girl who also happens to be attracted with the same sex, I am not your strongest soldier.

To be honest, I did not notice her outfit earlier at the club. But now... I concluded it should be illegal for women to wear this type of dresses. We, sapphics are too fragile for this shit.

I take off my jacket and gently place it on her. In that way, I would not be making negative thoughts that makes me a fucking sinner. After an hour of complication, I decided that I would just take her on my condo, let her sleep there and explain the situation tomorrow.

After that, I drove. In just a moment, I'm dragging this stranger again on my flat. I quickly typed my password and it instantly opened the door for me. I throw her away on my bed, I can't drag her weight anymore. Now I know, why Zara don't like getting me drunk — This is a whole new responsibility. I sat on the floor, exhausted.

'This is tiring' I blurted and look at the person on the top of my bed. She looks cozy, that's good. I stand up to cover her my blanket and left the room.

I sat on the couch of my living room. All I wanted to do now is to take a nap but the sweat, alcohol on my body and the feeling of uninvited emotion that’s creeping on me needs to cool the fuck down. Guess cold shower can do the trick.

I dried my hair while brewing my coffee. I sigh and look at laptop placed at my kitchen top, this research will be the death of me. I want to turn on my cellphone to distract me from all this work but I can't, I know Zira would be spamming me with messages and calls. I frowned.

After making coffee, I have no choice but to do this.

After God knows how many hours, it is now four in the morning. I still have classes today, I shut down my laptop and throw myself on my couch. Planning to take an hour of nap but before I could close my eyes, I heard
someone crying at my bedroom. I immediately jerked and went to where the noises came from.

'Hey, are you okay?' I gently exclaimed when I saw the girl crying. She suddenly standup and look at me, both confused and shock.

'W-Who are you?' She said. I want to answer her but the dress and her disheveled hair is distracting me, I look away. She must sense the awkwardness, grabbed my blanket and cover herself. Also, combing her hair with her hands desperately wants to be at least presentable.

'C-Calm down, it is not what you think' I finally exclaimed. Putting my hands mid-air.

'I didn't do anything. It just that you are too wasted last night and I do not know where you live so I decided to just take you here.' I added, gently explaining everything.

After hearing this, she finally took a deep breath and look at her surroundings. I gestured her to come outside.

'Do you want coffee?' I offered. We are now at the kitchen top, she sat down. She still looks awkward by the situation and constantly pulling the skirt of her dress.

Witnessing this, I suddenly stated 'Do you like to change? I can lend some clothes'

She looks at me, shook but the emotion instantly wary away. She shakes her head.

'No need' She shortly replied. 'H-how did I get in here exactly? I don't exactly remember everything' She added, avoiding my gaze.

I served her a glass of coffee and explain her everything that happened last night. Her face reddened after she heard my explanation.

'W-Why did I do that?' She murmured

I look at her amazed, I did not expect her personality would be like this. Last night, judging from her looks and the way she act I thought she will have that Doja Cat personality. Little did I know she is a Clairo type of girl. I smiled.

Warm like a summer, gentle like a spring, aloof like a fall, maybe a bit of cold like a winter. Over all she looks like the girl who makes everyone a poet, her appearance alone signifies a gentle muse for poetry.

'I'm sorry for troubling you...' She said, softly. 'I probably get going now' She added again.

Her voice is so soothing, not gonna lie I could hear it everyday and I will never get tired of it. If this is Zira's voice while scolding me, I would gladly just smile and listen to it like a melody.

'Oh, it is still dark outside. You can stay here.' I offered, smiling at her. She avoided my gaze again.

'I-I still have a morning class today, so... anyway I'm very grateful for your help. If it didn't for you, I'm probably in danger right now. Thank you so much' She said.

'No worries' I said, still smiling at her.

My mouth would probably stiff later but I do not care. The girl in front of me looks so vulnerable that if I frowned just a little bit, I'm worried she would break.

'So... I will be get going now' She said, bowing a little bit and walking off to the door. I followed her

We are now at the door, seeing her leave makes me feel the emotion that I can not even name. She slowly walks away, facing her back at me. Damn I guess this is just it. From my shock, she stopped at her tracks, I look at her confused, why did she stop? Did she forget something?

She faced and walk at me. We are now face to face with each other, this is the first time she looked at me in the eye. Looking closely at her features, her eyes radiate a chocolate hill. A gentle brown that you could be hypnotized if you look too long.

'Wha—' I could not continue my words when a soft surface sealed my lips. My eyes slowly widen... not registering what's going on at the present but the girl in front of me, shuts her eyes.

After a moment, she immediately back away. 'My thanks to you' She said, now avoiding my stares again then completely walking away.

When her reflection is nowhere to be seen, I let out the breath that I'm holding in. Did she just kiss me? Even though it is not the best kiss because if I am being real, I even experienced tongue to tongue but... that kiss and that girl gives me butterflies than all the kisses that I have experienced combined.

I smiled and touches my lips. The kiss is awkward and aloof, it’s cute.

###

This will be my last update guys, hope you enjoy ! Leave a comment and vote, thank you :)