🍁☂️ The hanahaki disease. [ANGST]

kazuha pov

There he was, scaramouche. Kissing mona on the lips, i watched in horror as my crush and friend kissed that mona girl. And i thought he liked me.. was i... Possibly getting the wrong signs from him? FUCK.

I ran far away. Scara didn't seem to notice, i updated heizou about it..

IN CHAT

K: i saw scara kissing mona.

H: WHAT? but i thought he liked you!

K: That's what I thought too. But i guess i was getting the wrong signs. I thought he loved me.

H: fuck no. Im gonna-

K: don't, it'll make the situation worst.

NO ONES POV

The next day... Kazuha confronted scara about it

"Hey, do you perhaps like mona..?" Kazuha asked, he was hiding the sadness on his face with a fake smile.

"..i do like her a bit.. but, i also like someone else." Scara replied, he didn't exactly say who that someone was. But kazuha wasn't gonna butt in his business.

"Look.. i..- i saw you kissing her-" before kazuha could reply, scara got furious and yelled at him

"SO YOU WERE STALKING ME?!" He yelled..

"No- no.. you got the wrong idea!-" kazuha said.. he was lying. He indeed followed scara... He messed up..

Scara got angry and upset that he pushed kazuha out of his home

"Don't talk to me. Stalker." Scara said and shutted the door. Kazuhas heart dropped and banged on the door.. there was no hope anymore.

Scara ignored him for at least 1 month, then kazuha heard that scara and mona were officially dating.. due to people talking about it the whole time.

As expected kazuha ranted about this to heizou..

TIMESKIP LATER AT NIGHT

it was like 2am, almost 3 in the morning when kazuha woke up and went to the bathroom quickly.. he coughed out.. blood and.. flowers?

"What the hell is this..!?" He thought to himself before coughing out more flowers. He then fainted on the ground.

When he woke up. He saw... Heizou and he was in the hospital..

"Apparently he has something called.. a hanahaki disease?"  The doctor said..

"What is that.. doc?" Kazuha asked, then the doctor replied with

"Im not entirely sure.. ill look into some more details into it.. we have never had a patient like this have the disease." He said and quickly got into digging..

"So this disease is rare.. and only happens if the person grows a flower in their lungs when they are rejected or whether its a one sided love." He explained.. and kazuhas eyes widened.. could this be..

Scaramouche.

Even heizou was shocked.. he knew this was about scaramouche. He couldn't believe it. Scaramouche had HURT his own best friend, kazuha. He was so gonna rip that little bitches eyes out-

"One.. sided love..?" Kazuha repeated in his head then teared up.

A few weeks later.. the doctor had performed a surgery to remove that certain person (scaramouche) out of kazuhas memory.. to avoid this from happening again.

Once scaramouche heard about this.. he quickly went to the hospital and saw kazuha laying on the bed. Sleeping.

Then he quickly took kazuhas hand..

"Im sorry. Im sorry that i hurt you. I caused this.. didn't i?" Scara said with remorse and guilt, kazuha then woke up..

"Y-your awake!" Scara hugs kazuha..

"Who.. are you?" Kazuha said. Which left scara shocked..

"You don't remember me..? Im.. im scaramouche!- your friend.. kazuha.. don't.. don't play this shit with me! It isn't funny!" Scara said, then cried..

"No.. i really don't remember you.." kazuha said, which left scara speechless..

Then the doctors explained how they took the memory of scara and performed a surgery to make him forget scara so it wouldn't happen again..

Then he whispered to scaras ear that he had 2 more months to live by now.. which made scaras eyes widened..

"No.. your.. your joking right?!" Scara complained, but it didn't seem like the doctor was joking.

"No.. no.... Nonono...!" Scara said then cried more

Those 2 months were PAIN. Scara blamed himself for everything. Now here comes kazuhas last day of being alive..

Scara had no more time left to waste. He quickly drove to the hospital and slammed the door open.

It was currently 5:45.. 10 more minutes left.. he had to make it FAST.

when he got there. Heizou, yoimiya, ayaka, mona was there.. looking at kazuha with a saddened face.

"KAZUHA.. PLEASE.. its me.. scaramouche! Im.. im fucking sorry. I caused all this! I-i... I fucking hate myself for hurting you! You were the someone that i said to you about.. im sorry! I did like you- i-i was just distracting myself from the fact that what if you didn't like me?! Im sorry!"

Then kazuha leaned in to kiss scara..

Then kazuha broke the kiss and said:

"Oh.. dear, i knew who you were all along."

"You knew..?" Scara said.

"Well look at the time. Its 5:54." Kazuha pointed out.

"To my dear historia scara, i love you.

.
.
.
.

"Nice to meet you."

END.