Thursday chills

Angel and Alex woke up at 2 pm to find their room freezing cold and no heating on at all. It felt like they were in Antarctica. They were that cold. Alex sent Mrs Roberts a message telling her about the heating whilst Angel hobbled down to the reception dest.

There, she met Charlotte Knight, who was 7 months pregnant with hers and Marjorie's children, and Charlotte apologised for the inconvenience and called housekeeping to turn the heating back on.

Alex called their friend Lex and Kai, who were also at the competition and invited them round. So off Lex and Kai went to find the hotel room. They were searching for 20 minutes and then realised it was right in front of their faces, and they'd walked past it 5 times.

They all decided to play Roblox, except for Alex as he has broken bones, and Angel chose the game the Intruder for them to play. They spent 2 hours playing that game, and during that time, Alex fell asleep... Again.

Kai informed Angel that him and Lex had advanced to the finals in the swimming competition, and they all celebrated over a bottle of bubbly 🍾 in which Alex missed out on because he was being lazy by sleeping.

Kai and Lex headed back to their hotel rooms, but something happened to Kai along the way. Someone grabbed him from behind and dragged him into a room, locking him in so he couldn't escape.

Lex didn't realise Kai was missing until she got back to the room and turned around to ask him for the keycard. She was confused. Did he go to the toilet? No, he would have told her. She called Angel and asked if Kai had gone back to their but Angel said he hadn't. That's when Lex started panicking and knew something was wrong...