Where is Hope

"WHERE IS IT" was all i heard i woke up tied to a chair and gaged. My wrist felt bruised my ribs where in pain. I tried to see but there was something over my eyes.
"Did she say where it was?" I heard another voice come in the room.
"No that stupid bitch aint say shit"
"Well maybe you should take the fuckin gag off the bitch mouth" i heard the first voice walk over to me and snatch the bag or whatever that was covering my head. It took a moment but my eyes adjusted to the bright light that was over my head.
I looked up and i saw the two men both tall and very intimidating hovering over me.. The other one removed the gag from my mouth and pulled a chair in front of me. Next to a small table.
"Now Hope, tell me where is it"
"Where is what" i was confused
"Dont play games with you the fucking shit you took"
"I dunno what your talking about" i said looking around i started to cry
"What if the bitch aint got it" the other caramel complexion said.
"Hahaha she playin dumb she got" the really light on said.
He looked back at me and grinned
"Listen if you want to play this game little girl i can play this game with you"
"But ion know what your talking about" i was crying at this point i didnt know what they wanted.
"STOP LYING TO ME!!!" he yelled and with this unforeseen speed he wrapped his hand around my neck squeezing me to the point i was on the brink of passing out. He held me up by my neck as i was still tied to the chair.
"Your not going to get answers like that" the caramel complexion one said. He put me down and looked me in my eyes. His eyes where dark like black holes with fire inside them he looked at me not saying a word.. I examined his face his teeth had fangs I was spooked.. He looked at me for a moment and grinned showing me his fangs more.
"Again where is it"
----------
"Okay im turning on the news now" i said on the phone with my Aunt sheila,
"Another disappearance in Ruston, Louisiana, this time a 19 year old girl by the name of Hope Huggins, she has been missing as of two nights ago local authorities don't suspect fail play. But that doesn't explain all the disappearance this month a total of 20 women in the small town of less the a thousand residents, all between the ages of 25/35 Hope is one of the youngest" i listened to the new woman gives the story of my old home town..
"Baby ion know why she would leave thats not like here"
"Auntie i'm coming out there tonight" i was in disbelief and in shocked.. I got off the phone and booked my flight.. I made a few calls to a few organizations to get a search party together..

This is a Preview: Trying something new plz leave feedback