Something strange

I made it back into my old hometown and shit was scarce like it was a fucking ghost town .. I went and picked up my rental and drove to my hotel it was late and i still had to meet up with a few people from the church... I called one of my friends to come by just to catch up and tell me whats been going on.
"Hey Angel, " Brian said coming in my room i reached for him hugging him.
"How have you been" i said as he embraced me..
"Coo just running my pops construction company"
"Oh look at you" i said smiling
"How is Dc?"
"Its nice a breath of fresh air I cant complain" i said
"Yeah thats good, sucks you had to come back under the circumstances" he started to look sad
"Yea, how long as this been going on"
"Well strange things have been happening over the past month, women just been coming up missing so everyone only go out in the day time thats why its a ghost town right now"
"What you think or shall i say who you think it is" i corrected myself
"Shit ion know some kids from the neiborhood say something about vampires"
I raised my eyebrows at that outlandish statement.
"Really"
"Yea but ya know kids their stuck on that twilight movie"

"Yeah i guess so, you gon be there at the search party later today?"

"Most defiantly i got you"

"Well i will see you later on its at our old high school" i added

"Yeah word got around don't trip if nobody else show up i will be there"

"Yes i will see you there". I got to my rental and drove to my hotel room.

The night was still and very much calm. The best thing i love about my town and Louisiana is the weather in the fall the night air is refreshing and calm. I got to my room i couldnt shake the fact that i felt like someone was following me. I always am very cautious of my surroundings. I hurried and tried to look for my key to the room. And just my luck i drop my wallet on the ground and all my credit cards fell out.

"Fuck!" I mumbled

I tried my best to grab all my stuff off the ground i used the light from my phone to get everything. I noticed the room key was under my car. I went to grab it when i saw feet walk past i hurried and grabbed the key. I jumped up from the floor with my key in toe and started walking to my room.

"You forgot something" a voice said

I stopped dead in my tracks scared to turn around. I slowly turned around and looked to see who was talking to me.

I turned and there was a tall man sitting on top of the trunk of my car. He just looked at me as i looked at him.

"Uhh, thanks" i said the man hopped off my car walking towards me.

"Ya dont want to leave this laying around Angel" he said handing me my ID.

"Yeah silly me" i grabbed it putting it in my purse. I looked back up and he was gone.

"The fuck" i mumbled

I put some pep in my step and went to my room locking the door behind me.

Next day search party

I got everything ready i was putting this together for Hope, i know for a fact her leaving like this or out of nowhere is not like her but i pray this will get me some answers. Everyone started rolling in i waited until I saw Brian before i started he finally showed up.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE, if everyone can get seated we can begin". I said trying to yell over everyone. But my voice held no authority cause the went about doing what ever they were doing.. I tried to raise my voice a little bit louder.

"EVERYONE!!" Still no attention was given. The Brian whistled and everyone looked in his direction.

"Now everyone if you please point your attention to Angel," he said and the crowd looked my way.

"Uh thank you everyone, i know their has been alot going on and,"

"What are we going to do about

Preview will update soon!!!