CHAPTER 10

First of all I would like to thank all my readers for giving my story 500+ reads and also a big thanks to everyone who voted my story. i'm so glad that you gave my story a chance and i would be really happy if you continue supporting me with some genuine votes and comments.

AUTHOR'S POV

Wait wait wait........... before you read the story, hit the star button first and now you can continue reading.......

Happy reading

Rajveer was going towards the restroom when suddenly a girl collided with him . The girl was about to fall when he instinctively caught her by her waist. Due to fear the girl tightly closed her eyes.

After some time when she felt that she has not fallen , she slowly opened her eyes and seeing Rajveer before her , her breath halted for some seconds.

The girl was one and only ~ Akankha

Rajveer's intense gaze made her nervous . somehow Akankha gained some courage and said

" Mr. Sing.... Mr. Singhania , ple..please leave me "

Rajveer gradually made her stand while looking at her . Not for even a nanosecond , he moved his eyes from her.

Akankha glanced him for one last time and left from there hurriedly. Rajveer turned his head and watched Akankha going.........

As Akankha reached outside the venue , one of her teammates said

" Akankha where were you? We have been calling you for the last ten minutes and you didn't even respond "

" so sorry guys .... I think we should now . its already late"

" yeah yeah let's go " everyone said in unison and left from there

In Singhania mansion~

Rajveer was standing in the balcony and reminiscing the moments he spent with Akankha. Their coincident meeting , the close proximity they shared , how his heartbeats took a leap when he hold her close. In his twenty eight years , he never felt any slight of attraction towards any girl . And this feeling was more than that. He felt a strong urge to protect her from the cruel world, protect her from all the evilness and keep her with him for eternity.

His brain and heart were not under his control now. Gradually he could understand the depth of the emotions he is sensing for her. He unlocked his phone and opened a picture of Akankha in which she is smiling . seeing her photo a smile crept on his face and said to himself

" you will be mine soon "

.................. to be continued  

dear lovelies, how was the chapter ??

i know it was a very short chapter but i will make it up to you soon with another update.

don't forget to comment and  add it you library. 

love you guys ❤️💖