Chapter 1

Most people who have know form the beginning would say I was born in this business.

My whole family was killed by the boss.

The story told that my dad had betrayed the boss, my dad got caught dealing, he agreed with a lawyer that if he told them when they would do a shipping that my dad wouldn't get as big as a penalty as the other guy. He called the cops and told them when they would do the next shipping, sadly, before even the cops could get the call they had already traced it and the boss had ordered to bring the whole family to them, not dead... yet, but alive and slightly tortured, they did what they had to to bring my dad in.

~Flash back~

The boss looked at all of us and stopped when he was right in front of me.

"This one" he said and a guy behind me pulled me up by the arm. They had my hands in handcuffs and when he pulled me up they scratched my back and my wrists along. The guy not giving two shits about me threw me to the bosses foot and slammed my head in the concrete

"He.. he's just a-a.. little boy" my dad managed to get out, it hurt me to see him begging.

His left eye and mouth were full of blood, he had his head open right above the left eyebrow, and part of his lip was hanging off to the side.

It really disgusted me to see him like that.

"You see this" the boss said bending down. He grabbed my face and squeezed it as if a grandma would do but much harder, he shook my head still in his hand. "This little seven year old has potential, he will get me to a lot of places, and if I train him right... he won't betray me like you did"

When finishing the word 'did' he took out a gun and shot my little sister in the head. She was just 3 years of age.

"STOP" I yelled.

My mom was crying in the background, she threw herself to the ground but right alway got pulled back up by the hair.

" Stop crying you dumb fuck, just be happy your dumb ass didn't get killed first" he yelled

"No you quiet dumb fuck-" I said before getting my face smashed against the ground again.

"See, he still needs learning, but once I get him threw all the stages he will be like me"

"I'd rather kill him than let him be like you" my mom said and she earned a slap from the guy behind her. When he bend over my mom took the gun from his pocket and pointed it at me but before she could do anything she was on the ground with a total of fifteen bullets from the front and the back.

" t-take care of... him" my dad said before he got shot in the head.

I wanted to cry, looking at all my families lifeless bodies in front of me hurt. But I didn't shed a single tear.

It was like if some part of me was relieved that they were gone, and the other was crying like a baby who just fell from his crib.

"You see this kid" the boss said getting in one knee "don't bring this to yourself, together we could be billionaires, we could have the world in our hands" he said

~age 10~

At this age I already knew how to shoot a gun with my eyes closed, I knew how to street fight better than most 21 year olds, I had seen things no other kid should had seen by age 10, I understood no other kid would understand by this age.

~age 16~

By sixteen I knew how to decapitate someone and some how made it look like an accident, an act of self defense, you name it.