1 MILLION READS🎉

Meera *sniff sniff*: Oh god! We reached 1 freaking million reads. It's unbelievable.

Kabir *Passing tissues to her*: Ah Obviously when I am in a book how can it not reach heights. 

Meera *glaring at him*: Chaand! Do you mean if I weren't there it would have still worked? 

Kabir *pulling her into his lap*: Jaha aap nahi hoti waha aapka Kabir kaise ho sakta hai, Jaha aapka zikr nahi hota vaha hamara naam kaise ho sakta hai?

Meera *shyly burying her head in his chest*: I'll reply to that when Kiyaara isn't here. For now, let's thank our readers. Isn't that what we are here for?

Kabir *Standing up with her in his arms*: Uske liye ek over dramatic author hi bahut hai. My wife needs rest. 

Meera *looking sweetly at you guys before wrapping her arms around her husband as he carried her away*: Oops guys! Will make it up to you with my presence in the bonus chapters *wink*

Kiyaara *Sighing at her parents*: Love you guys but don't you dare glare at my Maa. She is pregnant and I love her mood swings. Now, I gotta go and bake a chotta bheem cake for her. Byee!!!! ....*turns back* Also Ms. Bhatia....Don't go all emotional on them. We don't want the entire economy to be dependent on the sale of tissues. Oh fish!! Gotta rush.

 Oh fish!! Gotta rush

Ms. Bhatia: Bala Tali! Hey people!

1 MILLION READS!!!!! I am crying. 

So finally guys! The entire book was theirs but this part is mine. This chance is mine to express my gratefulness towards you guys for making us reach here. Initially, I had my doubts that maybe we weren't on the right track because my this book is very different from the rest of my works. By the third chapter half of the population had already left their faith saying they won't ever read a book that has a guy like Kabir in it. I know I did make you guys hate him intentionally but things came up on saying how I as an author was pursuing a wrong plot. The hatred didn't stay till the character. However today I feel immensely glad that I never stopped. Never for a second doubted the plot, the characters, and especially Kabir's ability to win hearts. 

Thanks for witnessing the character development with so much love and patience. Thanks for being here till the end to read this note today. You! Yes, you are love. You are the reason why I have an emotional smile on my face and why I am dancing around in my house. Believe me, you didn't just fulfill my dream of seeing that M in the reads section but also of knowing I was capable of making it happen. 

Thanks for investing your time in the tale and showering it with soo much love. 

Dream come true. I have no other words to define what I am feeling right now seeing OUR VERSION OF LOVE touching 1 million reads on Wattpad. It's truly overwhelming. 

Guess this is what happens when you are blessed with readers like you guys who don't leave a single chance to support me, appreciate my efforts, and stand by me. Thank you so much, guys, for this achievement. Believe me, you have no idea how much I have craved this moment. It seemed impossible at times, but now I know your love can remove 'im' from that word.

You change my every 'I' to 'we' with your support and I am forever gonna be grateful to you guys for that. 

If true bliss ever existed, this is what it looks like for me as an author. Kabir ki Meera chahe uske pyaar main giri ho na ho, main pakka aap logo ke pyaar mein zor se girne wali hu 😂 Love you guys so so much! Thanks for loving my desi couple whom you guys love even more than me 😜Ab Kabir ki book hai so I have to say something in his style right? Here we go!

Arz kiya hai...boliye irshaad...

Lafzon ke jaal kaha bun paate hum jo na yun padh kar muskurate tum...

Sapne pure kaha kar pate ham jo na har panne par waah waah likh jaate tum✨

Love you guys!