New girl

Moka P.o.v

I knocked on a door and heard an excited "Come in!" So I walked in and saw a boy with silver hair and my sister Yuki who's memories of me are blocked at the moment and saw the headmaster " hi " I said to Yuki and she saïd " hi I like your haïr" " thanks" Then the headmaster saïd "yuki, zéro show moka around the school and she is Rima's roomate"
"Ok" they saïd in usion as the headmaster gave me my key and saïd "also help her with her bags." "Yes sir" they saïd and each grabbed two suitcases leaving me with two and my diary, and sketch book walking After the tour I met my roommate and we became friends. Then she made me get into my uniform it was white and eligant looking and she dragged me to the livingroom and met everyone Rime pointed and said their names " thats senri shiki, thats ichijo takuma, thats ruka souen, hanabusa aido,and akutski kain" hes kinda cute i thought looking at kain.

Akustski p.o.v

Woah shes cute.

She looked at me i blushed she smiled and I blushed alot harder hidind my face by looking down and hanabusa,senri,ichijo, and ruka saw my blushing face so when she left with rima to meet kaname they teased me.

Moka p.o.v.

Rima knocked on a door and i heard a familiar voice "come in" it saïd so we walked in " onee-chan!" I exclaimed jumping into a hug from my twin brother and hé saïd " i havent seen you since mom.and dad died where hâve you been why arent you in your full form? Oh yeah the rosary." " well ill talk to you tomorrow ok " "ok" me and rima walked out she saïd " are you going to tell the others after i tell you the full story. Also does that Akutski hâve a girlfriend" i asked " no but i think hé likes you his and aidos room is across the hall so we can go and talk to them later but right now let just go to sleep." "Ok im béat lets go." We got to the room changed into pour pj's and saïd goodnight.and went to sleep.