004

Pass or Fail ; Survival test
2/2

❝ 𝙄 𝘿𝙊𝙉'𝙏 𝘾𝘼𝙍𝙀 [𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀], 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙏𝙊 𝙀𝘼𝙏. ❞ The basket filled with fruits that was laid in front of the [skin colour] boy was tempting, but his sensei's words from the meeting were scaring him to be frank. That if he ate he would puke, and him having emetophobia made that worse.

"Mom, kakashi-sensei said that if we eat we'd throw up.." [name] mumbled

His beautiful mom sighed before giving her son a smile. "I don't want to force you to eat anything if you seriously don't want to, but please for your old moms sake just take something to eat with you." She slightly demanded, but with a warm tone.

    "Alright mom!" [name] took a bag, and he put a few snacks in the bag. It's not like he'll need it though

"There he is!" Kazuma Sarutobi, one of the three sons off the third hokage, pat his son on the back. "Don't worry about the survival test son, both me and your mother know you will pass it with flying colours!"

     [name] opened his mouth to speak, and it was like his dad read his mind. "No, before you ask it's shinobi policy that you cannot tell a upcoming genin on what the survival test is going to be like."

    "Come on dad!! Pretty please—"

"No way!!"

     As [name] arrived at the battle ground Kakashi-sensei instructed him and his teammates he quickly realized that he and the infamous sasuke uchiha were the only ones who were there.

    "Oh hey Sasuke!" [name] greeted happily, seeing [name's] beautiful smile made sasuke blush. Luckily it wasn't noticeable.

    "h.. hey [name]," sasuke greeted him back. Usually the boy was as cool as a cucumber, but around the boy he loves..? Not at all. "So [name].. do you wanna train together? Since the others aren't here yet..!" The onyx haired boy asked trying not to sound to desperate for the [hair colour] boy.. although he was desperate.

    "Yeah sure! I've always wanted to see the powers of the uchiha clan," [name] teasingly told sasuke. It was the type of teasing that wasn't mocking at all, not that he'd mind if [name] mocked him.

    'He's interested in the uchiha clan? Well if we get married he can be a clan member.' Sasuke thought to himself, the thought of being married to [name] wasn't a new one. "Alright, but I won't go easy on you Sarutobi."

    They continued training until Naruto showed up about 25 minutes later, much to sasuke's disappointment. Training with [name] gave sasuke a excuse to get close to him. Naruto and [name] talked for a while, then sakura joined in when she came. [name] had of course noticed that sasuke stopped talking when their other teammates came, but didn't want to press.

   After a while [name] realized that he was going to have to get used to his new sensei and his absurd lateness.

    "Good morning everyone, ready for your first day?" Kakashi asked like he had not been a couple hours late.

      "Your late!" Naruto yelled with a extremely annoyed expression. He was very upset with his sensei since he wasted his precious [name's] time.

    "Well I got lost on the path of life," Kakashi calmly told his tried and hungry students.

     Naruto and Sakura both got visibly frustrated, Sasuke was stoic as always, and [name] couldn't help but laugh at the absurdity of the situation.

     Kakashi simply chose to ignore the groans coming from two of his new students, "Well let's get started."

The four teens eyes were on a clock their sensei set up. "Your assignment is very simple, you just have to get these bells from me." He nonchalantly explained.

"Wait a minute, there is four of us, why is there only two bells!" Sakura asked.

"Two of you will fail."

[this is super short I'm sorry! I promise the next chapter won't be as short y'all]