002

[Name], Sasuke, and Sakura ; friends or foes?
2/2

(guys just wanted to let you know that the better part of this book and also romantic part will probably start in 005? )

           ❝ 𝘼𝙎 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙊𝘿𝘼𝙔 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙅𝘼𝙎, ❞ Iruka-sensei started. "To get here you have faced difficult trials and hardships, but that's nothing what comes next will be far more difficult. Now you are only genin; first level ninjas. All the genin will be grouped into three or four man squads. Each squad will be lead by a jonin; an elite ninja."

      Most people in the classroom perked up as they heard their teacher announce that they were all going to be grouped into three or four man squads.

     "Well someone's gotta be in Sasuke's squad. I wonder who." the Yamanaka girl teasingly said to the pink haired one, she added a huge emphasize on 'Sasuke'.. almost as if it was a code name.

      "I don't know.." Sakura responded a bit quietly, but still loud enough for Ino too hear. However in her mind she was livid. 'Cha! I'm obviously going to be in his group!! So stay away from my man you hag!' Her inner self yelled.

       'Groups of three or four? That will only slow me down.' The onyx haired boy thought to himself. Sasuke slightly turned to face the back of the class where [name] was sitting, fortunately for him his blush went by unnoticed by everyone. 'Well maybe me and [name] can just be put in a two man squad together...'

       'I really, really, really, really, want to be with [name]!! I want him to be by my side as I become hokage— even if no one else is. And for the other person... well I don't care as long as they don't come between me and [name], and I definitely don't wanna be with sasuke.'  Naruto thought, he was basically getting heart eyes from thinking about [name].

       The grandson of the third hokage started to think, 'I guess I don't really mind who I'll be with. I just want them to be someone who won't get mad at me if I mess up or something...'

     "We want each squad to have a balance of  strengths and abilities, so that's how we set them up." The teacher explained some more about the teams, then he pulled out a piece of paper and started reading off the teams.

         "Squad 7," Iruka began. "Naruto Uzumaki, [Name] Sarutobi," upon hearing this Naruto was absolutely elated, turning around to [name] who was giving him a thumbs up!! This was proof that Naruto and [Name] were simply meant to be. "Sakura Haruno," Iruka continued. Sakura was also super excited and happy about being with [name], not so excited about being with naruto. "And, sasuke uchiha."

      "Lord third, isn't that your grandson?" A jonin asked the great third hokage while pointing at a [hair colour] kid

      The third hokage couldn't help but chuckle, "that's my grandson, alright." The elder man paused and looked at a certain jonin, "if I'm correct your going to be his sensei Kakashi." 

     The infamous copy ninja gave the hokage a nod, "yes I will be. Is there anything I need to know about him?"

"Well...."

       "I don't get why you're all so bummed about being together. I mean I thought it was basic knowledge that a child of the Nara clan, Yamanaka clan, and Akimichi clan were going to be in a team together, right?" [Name] asked. He was currently eating lunch with this generations
Ino-Shika-Cho.