003

Pass or Fail ; Survival test
1/2

      ❝ 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙍𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏, 𝙒𝙃𝙔 𝘿𝙊𝙉'𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙍𝙊𝘿𝙐𝘾𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙎𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀𝙎, 𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝘼𝙏 𝘼 𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀. ❞  The jonin asked his four new students.

    "Introduce ourselves? Well what are we supposed to say?" The only kunoichi in the group asked.

     "Things you like, things you hate, dreams for the future, hobbies, things like that." The white haired man explained 

     "Why don't you talk first? I mean before we talk you should talk first, so we can see how it's supposed to work." Naruto rambled.

     "Me?" The unknown man pointed to himself, "I'm Kakashi Hatake, things I like and things I hate... hmm I don't feel like telling you that." That statement earned a shocked reaction from his pupils. "My dreams for the future? Never really thought about it. As for my hobbies.. I have lots of hobbies!" He finished.

    "That was useless all he really told us was his name.." Sakura whispered to her team members. Both Naruto and [name] agreed, Sasuke didn't care to react.

    "Okay your turn, the guy with the katana." Kakashi said, pointing at [name]. All three of his teammates we're definitely going to pay attention. This information can be useful for the future.

   "well umm hi, my name is [name] sarutobi. I like my moms baking and helping her with the bakery, swords, reading, sleeping, and helping people out I guess." The boy smiled as he started to introduce himself. "Y-yeah I like your moms baking too [name]! Those cookies were delicious." Naruto praised his crush. Both Sakura and Sasuke were jealous of their dumb teammate.

     "Okay so things I dislike.. I dislike people who act disrespectful thinking it's cool, the gooey part in chicken, alcoholic stuff, and I really hate it when my alarm doesn't work. This is cliche, but my dream is to just simply live a happy life. As for my hobbies, I guess sword training?" [Name] finished, hoping that his little speech wasn't too awkward.

    'I promise you [name]... I'll do whatever I can to be all yours..' Sakura thought to herself with a soft smile.

      'He's just like the hokage described..' Kakashi thought too himself. "Now you go." Kakashi was now pointing at Naruto

    Now it was Naruto's turn to talk about himself. "Believe it! I'm Naruto Uzumaki, I like instant ramen in a cup, and I really like the ramen Iruka-sensei got me at the ichiraku ramen shop, and I also really love— uh never mind! I hate the three minutes you have to wait when you pour water to the ramen cup. My hobby is eating different types of ramen and comparing them. My dream is to become the greatest hokage ever, then the whole village will stop disrespecting me and start treating me like I'm somebody, somebody important!" Naruto proudly exclaimed.

     [name] couldn't help but feel bad for Naruto, he really had to become the strongest person in the leaf village just so people would give him common respect?

   'He's grown up in a very interesting way..' Kakashi said in his mind. "Alright next,"

    Now it was Sakura's time to introduce herself, "I'm Sakura Haruno! What I like.. I-uh mean the person I like is.." she looked at the ground a covered her face "My hobby is.." the same movement happened, "my dream for the future is.." this time she giggled and squealed.. with the same movement. Their sensei asked her about her dislikes and she didn't hesitate to answer, "Naruto!!"