The Aspect of Time

After a while, we comprehend the benefits. Time leads to enlightenment, evolution. Time destroys limits... Time is the key to everything.

The Aspect of Time:

Point 1: To begin with, imagine in your head something like a straight line (or thread, if it's easier), have you imagined? So, this line is called the time line, it is the link between the past (events that happened once), the present (an event that is happening now), and the future (what should or can happen). And now, imagine that from this time line there are an infinite number of other lines following their path, and from this infinite number there are an infinite number of other lines, this is called alternative paths, where the past, present, and future went completely (or partially) another way. Example: in his timeline, a person went to the left, and in an alternative timeline he went to the right, and so on. And all this forms, if not a web, then at least a canvas of time.

Point 2: So, I hope this point has been sorted out. Now, let's talk about... Alternative Universes: let's start with the original, the original is something original (it doesn't matter if it's a book universe, a game universe, an anime, a movie, and so on), and already from this "original" come the so-called Alternative Universes, where the story you know went in a completely different way paths (fanfiction on "insert universe" is an example), Alternative Universes themselves are divided into an infinite number of classes, I'll list a few (hello guys from Undertale): Classical, Swap, and Fell. The classic universe is an alternative universe that is similar to the original, but for many reasons it is not, the appearance, character of the characters, and some events may remain, in short, the great and terrible "canon", or the appearance may remain, but the character may differ, the story may change, and so on. Swap is something like a "reversed roles" game, where the story can be more or less preserved, but the characters' characters change places as well as their roles in the history of the universe. The fell plot can be preserved or changed, but here the " roles" are usually changed by heroes and villains, or the universe can simply be very cruel and gloomy (as for example in the universe of My Little Pony (Fell version) all ponies are cruel invaders who hear about the word " friendship" for the first time). I'm crucifying everything here and trying to simplify it, but "what's next!? " You ask? And I will answer: It is impossible to get into the universe of the original, unlike its AU (Alternative Universes), in any way, even if you are Sue in an infinite generation, this is IMPOSSIBLE, if an Alternative Universe appears in the original universe at the request of the creator of this universe - this Alternative Universe simply passes into the universe of the original and becomes part of it, That's it, live with it.