Disney Couple You Two Are Like

Hi y'all! I hope you're all doing well and enjoying your summer!!

Remember to eat enough, drink water, check in with those you love, and TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!!!

Appreciate you all!

xoxo Nikole <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oscar
You two are Ariel and Prince Eric from The Little Mermaid

With you and your S.O. it was love at first sight! Even though it seems like everything is working against you, you two would do anything to be with each other and nothing can keep you apart.

Will
You are Mr. and Mrs. Inredible from The Incredibles

You make a super couple, and everyone knows it. You're always on the go, whether it's checking out a new restaurant (or saving it from burglars).

Chelsea
You guys are like Aladdin and Jasmine from Aladdin

Neither of you will settle for someone you don't truly love. You always have each other's backs and love exploring a whole new world of romance together!

Andy
You two are Flynn and Rapunzel from Tangled

You and your partner are best friends! You live for adventure and your S.O. is a perfect partner in crime.

Christian
You guys are like Robin Hood and Maid Marian from Robin Hood

You love spending time outdoors and taking long walks in the countryside. One of your favorite things to do is have dinner under the stars.

Chris
You two are Jack and Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas 

You two are simply meant to be. You probably spend a lot of time pining for your significant other. Just take the plunge already!

David
You two are Will and Elizabeth from Pirates of the Caribbean

You've had your ups and downs, but you are fiercely in love and won't ever let each other go. You've stared krakens in the face with your significant other, and are still standing strong.

Ayla
You're Mickey and Minnie

You're a happy-go-lucky pair, and life is rosy when you're with each other. You probably wear a lot of matching outfits.

Nezza
You two are Simba and Nala

You love doing couples activities like rock climbing or running, and can't get enough of the outdoors. You're a playful pair that loves to have fun.