How does their family feel about you?

Happy 2021 guys!!!!! I'll forever hold onto the lessons 2020 taught me, but I am so thankful it's done with! I can just feel this year is going to be amazing. Make the most of it and live each day to the fullest.

Enjoy the first update of 2021!

xoxo Nikole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oscar
They weren't sure about you at first seeing as you were the first girl Oscar had ever brought home. They had a lot of questions for you and you went through a lot those first couple times you were over at their family gatherings. However, you must have passed in their book because they have welcomed you into their family and you get along with everyone.

Will
Will's family absolutely adores you. You fit right in. They love how compatible you and Will are and they love seeing him so in love and happy.

Chelsey
They're very protective of their "little" girl so it was a little awkward the first time meeting them. But once they saw how happy she was with you, they cracked and you've been part of the family ever since.

Andy
Well, Andy's family has loved you since the moment you stepped through the door. They never once doubted him about his feelings or yours. You fit right in and Harrison has already started picking on you.

Christian
You've known them your whole life so it wasn't a shock when nothing changed and you fit right in when you and Christian started dating.

Chris
The whole family accepted you right away. While Crawford and Karisma put you through some questions, they couldn't help liking you. You fit in with them very well and the siblings have already started treating you like one of their own.

David
David's family has always been very protective of him and that didn't change with you. They struggled with you taking some of his time. They're still in the process of getting used to it. David is sure they will be coming around fully soon and will start to love you.

Ayla
Ayla hasn't introduced you to them yet. So they don't really have an opinion of you.

Nezza
Nezza's family thinks you're hilarious. They love having you around making Nezza laugh and just making her happy. You've been able to connect to all of them. They look forward to seeing you at all the family gatherings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RIP to the goodest boy around. We love you Ham. Fly high and have fun with Wishbone, Vega, and Corey now. 💛

 💛