-APOLOGIES-

HEY! sorry for no updates, I've been busy with my other book (not published yet) it's called 'I Hate Everything About You'

I have a prologue if you wanna read it down below ;)

PROLOGUE TO 'I Hate Everything About You'

Castiel Novak, the 16 year old nerd, who loves school -besides the bullies. He likes to read and draw. He was always the good kid. Then a new kid named Dean Winchester joined his class mid-year. He always sat beside Castiel and tried to flirt with him, even though Castiel was actually gay, he didn't like strangers to flirt with him out of nowhere. He hated him a lot... until later that year.

Dean Winchester, the 17 year old school wrecker, who loves to flirt with almost everyone he comes across. He absolutely HATES Castiel Novak, but always sits with him anyways because he was fun to just piss off. He knew that Castiel was gay but he didn't care. He kept irritating him until he found something out about the little innocent Castiel Novak.
-----------------
This fic is based on one of my favorite songs EVER, I recommend you to listen to it a few times before reading this fic because it makes everything a lot easier to understand haha! It's called 'I Hate Everything About You' by Three Days Grace... I love it!!!