2☆School Friend☆2

•☆Castiels POV☆•

I got woken up by Gabriel. I turned my head to look at the clock to see what the time was, 6.18 AM. WAIT WHAT?

"OH GET OFF OF ME GABE, IT'S 6.18 IN THE MORNING!" I shouted.

"It's monday, a school day. The class starts at 8.30 so hurry!!" Gabriel says, very excited. Fuck, I forgot that it was Monday already.

I walk upstairs, seeing an empty spot at the table, probably saved for me. Gabe, Micheal and Angel were at the table, I assume that Anna is at work.

"Whewe's Cashie?" Angel asked Gabe, it made my heart melt immediately. "Cassie is probably packing up his stuff right now, he'll come eventually" Gabe said with a childish voice, which made Angel giggle.

"I'm here Angel. Aw, you're so cute!" I said, very happily. "Hey, Gabe, you ready?" I asked Gabe while Angel was snuggled into my chest.

"Yeah, i was waiting for you, let's go now" he said. I gave Angel to Michael because he was staying home for the day to babysit Angel.

I walk to the front door, pulling on my black all stars and heading out the door with Gabe closely following.

I saw a beautiful Chevy Impala '67 driving past us on the way over to the school. I looked in and the guy that was driving was HOT.

He slowed down a bit and saw me staring, I quickly looked away while a small blush started to creep up to my face.

"Hey, trench coat boy, you heading to TY Highschool?" The boy asked me. I looked over at him as i said, "Uh yeah, I'm new haha"

"You're shivering, climb in, I'll bring you and your... uh..." he said questioning who the guy was beside me. "Brother" Gabe said harshly, pulling out a red sucker.

I climbed in shotgun and just smiled at the boy next to me, wow his eyes are hypnotizing. I thought.

When we arrived at TY HS he walked with me to the principles office to get my schedule.

"Dean, would you mind showing Castiel around the school? You'll get the day off" the sweet woman behind the desk asked.

"Of course i will, i would with love, Donna" The boy called Dean told the woman with a bright smile before placing his hand on my lower back to lead me out of the office. It sended shivers down my spine.

"Where do you wanna go to first Cas?" He asked, a nickname fir me already, damn i like it.

"Uhm, does this school have art classes? I love art!" I said overly excited. He just smirks and leads me to one of the empty art classrooms and pulls out a bunch of keys on a keychain ring. He held one of the keys apart from the other ones and nodded and opened the door.

"It's dark in here, i can't see shit" i said. I felt a hand touch my hand as i was being pulled further into the classroom as i hear the door shut.

"I know, stay here, ill turn the lights on" he says as i didn't feel the warmth of his hands anymore.

I hear footsteps and then the lights turn on, i got blinded. "Wow this classroom is big" i said while looking around in amusement, eyes wide.

"Yeah i know! I love to sit here when it's empty, i got permission" he said.

"Cool, so what are we gonna do?" I asked him, i felt comfortable with him. "Uhm, i would love to get to know you better...?" He said, sitting in a chair while gesturing to the chair across from him for me to sit in.

《2 hours later》

It was the end of the day, Dean showed me the library, computer lab, science lab and a whole lot more.

"Hey Cas, do you have a phone number?" He asked shyly, rubbing his neck. "Uh yeah, duh, of course i have" i chuckled. I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and gave it to him after i unlocked it and opened my contacts.

We exchanged numbers and went home.

Gosh, I'm looking forward to this year, turns out me and Dean have the same classes (all the same)