One

"Zendaya come on baby!"

Zen, "Mommy can I see Ya-Ya today?"

"Maybe we can get Ya-Ya to pick you up from school mamas!"

Zen, "Okay mommy I'm ready!"

"Okay baby let's go!"

It's always a hassle getting Zendaya into her car seat so we can leave the house! For her to be 3 years old, she's so articulate and smart! I've been a single mom for 3 years! I met Zen's father three years ago at a convention here in Atlanta, yes I do know who he is but now he's married! My BESTFRIEND Micah is her Godfather and the only Dad she knows! I'm not trying to break up any happy homes and I make sure I stay away from any event I may see her father at! She doesn't ask many questions because she loves Micah but I know soon they'll surface and I need to tell my baby the truth!

"Mamas have a great day at school and I'll call Ya-Ya and get her to pick you up okay baby!"

Zen, "Okay Mommy! I lub you!"

"I Love You Too Baby!"

I have an important meeting this morning and surprisingly baby girl didn't have a meltdown! I walked into work and of course my melodramatic Receptionist Maurice is eyeing every man that comes through!

I had to clear my throat to get his attention!

Maurice, "Good Morning Ms. Wilson!"

"Good Morning Maurice! Has Dani or Andi made it in yet?"

Maurice, "Well they both are handling a divorce case for one couple! It's so messy! They're in the conference room!"

"Maurice stay out of it! Shouldn't you be practicing for the bar?"

Maurice, "Q has been helping me study and I must say I know more than I give myself credit for but I study every night after work!"

"Good because you take the test next week and I'd rather hire a new receptionist and give you the office we have versus finding another lawyer! You can do it! I'm going to my office to prepare for my meeting!"

The Conference Room

Hayden, "My client Karen Mott is requesting alimony of 1 million dollars, custody of Zane and the house and vehicles! She also wants half of the assets Mr. Taylor owns as well as his stocks and bonds!"

Gary, "We think this is more than reasonable!"

Andi, "Listen Hayden and Gary if we take our proceedings to court your client will definitely lose! Not only do we have evidence of her infidelity, we also have evidence of her abandoning and neglecting Zane!"

Dani, "The offer for the settlement is Mr. Taylor will give your client 250,000 in alimony, she will keep her shop! She can also have their First two investments properties and their old house which he took off the market, he will take custody of Zane and if your client goes against any of the proceedings we will reach out to the judge for child support!"

Andi shrugged, "It's only fair!"