Forty-Two

Fatima, "Why the rush though?"

Dani, "All the evidence is clear as day! They sent out a notice!"

Fatima picked up her phone and looked at the notification she received! She read through it thoroughly!

Case No: GA20241998
Court Code: 4735

You have received this email at the request of Judge Veronica Harrington as a courtesy to both the defendant and the plaintiffs! All information for this case has been examined thoroughly in its entirety! The plea deal offered to the defendant was not responded to in a timely matter therefore, it is will be admissible in court! The hearing is scheduled for tomorrow at 9 am! All parties and their respectable representatives are hereby summoned to Fulton County Courthouse, Court Code: 4735.

Fatima, "Well looks like I need to finish this transfusion so I can be in attendance!"

Zac, "Baby there's no rush! We want you to feel better!"

Fatima, "And I will after I defend our babies and bring Karen to justice! It's in me not on me! I'll be there tomorrow, whether I walk in or you will wheel me in! I am not going to miss this!"

Zac just nodded, he learned from experience that when Fatima is hell bent on something, it's best to allow her to shine and that's exactly what he intended on doing!

Dani, "Well if you're still in here, we will provide the judge with the documents for your absence! Zac is right! We want you to get better and for you to start feeling better and the only way that'll happen is if you rest and finish your transfusion! You hired us for a reason and we have and always will have your back and the best interest of the kids, you and Zac! Take it easy and we will see one or both of you in the morning! I am tired and after the party, I need my beauty rest!"

Everyone said their goodbyes and Dani and Preston left! Fatima was feeling a bit torn! She didn't know if she would be out in time enough to be in court and this is definitely something she didn't want to miss! She also needed to think about resting after this transfusion and her baby! Zac noticed she was in deep thought, so he climbed into bed with her!

Zac, "Listen, Everything will be just fine! You, the baby, the kids and I will be just fine! Don't think too much into it! This notice was last minute and since we did offer a plea deal, we know for a fact we did everything we needed to do on our part! It's up to the courts now and one thing I do know is Karen won't get off scotch free for what she did! She will pay and the judge and the state of Georgia will make sure of it! Now you need to rest!"

Fatima snuggled under Zac and fell back asleep! He knew she had doubts about tomorrow and he was going to do everything in his power to remove those doubts and give her some form of peace about the situation! Zac dozed off until her machine started beeping he looked at the clock and it was 12 am!

The nurses came in to check Fatima and then they had her walk around in her compression stocking! By 2 am, they were on their way on and she was knocked out! Zac carried her upstairs and placed her into the bed before sliding behind her and drifting off to sleep!