Twenty-Eighth

The next morning Fatima woke up first and she wanted more of what Zac had to offer! She watched him sleeping peacefully and took the opportunity to pray for him!

Fatima, "God I come to you as humble as I know how asking you to quench this man's spirit and fill him with your purposeful intentions! Allow him to be able to go for what he wants and accomplish great things! Thank you for keeping him and our children in your perfect peace! We give you all the honor, praise and glory forever and ever! Amen!"

Fatima got up and got both children bathed and dressed! She did Zen's hair and made Zane's curls pop! Just as she was finishing their breakfast trays arrived! Fatima helped them pray over their food and then they started eating!

She stepped into the bathroom to get ready for the day, she had a meeting! She stepped out of the bathroom and the kids were just finishing their trays! She cleaned them up and slid their bed side trays to the side!

Fatima's outfit

Fatima, "I have a meeting today and GiGi and Papi are in the waiting area! Let's let daddy rest and not wake him unless it's absolutely necessary! I love both of you and I'll see you when I come back!"

Fatima kissed the babies and headed out of the room! She gave her mom and dad all the information they needed and then she headed to her meeting!

When she arrived everything was set up, and Dani, Maurice, and Andi were also prepared for the meeting.

Fatima, "Alright is her lawyers here because I want to get this over with! Ko and Robin will be joining us today, we will talk about how her and Dom ass eloped later!"

Maurice, "Ouuu spill the tea, because you know I'm here for it!"

Dani, "Shut up! You come in here every day to watch paint dry of course you're intrigued!"

Andi bursted out in laughter, "You're right about that D!"

Maurice, "You heifers shut up!"

Fatima, "Alright where's Ko?"

Ko, "Right here sis!"

Andi, "Robin is in the conference room!"

Fatima, "Good! Alright, Let's do this!"

Everyone walked into conference room and Fatima shot Zac a text message to see if he could come down to her office for the meeting! She had a feeling Karen's lawyers would pull something and try to flake on the meeting!

"Hello, I am Heather Crews, and I will be your mediator for the duration of this meeting! The rules are simple! Respect one another and we will take turns sharing all information!"

Everyone nodded and Fatima and her crew took a seat!

Gary, "There's no way you need this many lawyers!"

Fatima chuckled, "Well Maurice Webb is present to record the minutes from this meeting which will be placed as evidence in court, Kolani Wilson will be representing me alongside Mr. Robin Barnes and Daniella Brooks and Andrea Barnes are representing Mr. Taylor!"

Hayden, "This is absurd!"

Fatima chuckled, "Surely you didn't think that I would be foolish enough to hire lawyers that work in this law firm to represent me! I know how strategic you and Mr. Borders like to be and how y'all attempt to stick to the books when it comes to everyone else but yourselves, so I have done the same! Now let's get down to business shall we!"

Gary, "Wait where's Mr. Taylor, surely you didn't think we would have a meeting without him!"

Fatima acted confused! Gary and Hayden were eating that shit up, "Looks like we will have to postpone this meeting!"