Baby #2

(A/N: This chapter was requested by @TayDonn09. Thanks for requesting and supporting my story!)

The sun streamed through the living room windows, casting a warm glow over the cozy space. Spencer sat cross-legged on the floor, building a tower of colorful blocks with their two-year-old daughter, Aaliyah. Her giggles filled the room as she clapped her tiny hands in delight every time the tower toppled over.

Olivia stood in the doorway, watching the scene with a smile. She held a small, white envelope in her hand, her heart racing with anticipation. It was time to share the news she had been holding onto for days.

"Hey, babe," Olivia called softly, stepping into the room. "Can I talk to you for a second?"

Spencer looked up, his face lighting up at the sight of his wife. "Of course, baby. What's up?"

She handed him the envelope, her hands slightly trembling. Spencer raised an eyebrow, curiosity piqued, as he took it from her. He opened it carefully, pulling out a single piece of paper. As he read the words printed on it, his eyes widened, and his mouth fell open.

"You're... you're pregnant?" he stammered, looking up at Olivia with a mixture of shock and excitement.

Olivia nodded, tears of joy welling up in her eyes. "Yes, Spence. We're going to have another baby."

Spencer's face turned an amusing shade of pale, and he let out a nervous laugh. "Another one? Are you sure we're ready for this, babe? I mean, Aaliyah is already a handful."

Olivia chuckled, stepping closer to him. "We'll manage, Spence. We've done pretty well so far, haven't we?"

Just then, Aaliyah toddled over, her big, curious eyes looking up at her parents. "Mama? Dada? What happened?"

Spencer scooped her up, hugging her tightly. "Guess what, Aaliyah? You're going to be a big sister!"

Aaliyah's face lit up with pure joy. "Baby? In Mama's tummy?"

"That's right," Olivia said, bending down to kiss her daughter's forehead. "Are you excited?"

Aaliyah nodded vigorously. "Yes! Baby play with me?"

Spencer laughed, the initial shock melting away as he looked at his family. "Yes, sweetheart, the baby will play with you. And you'll be the best big sister ever."

Olivia joined them on the floor, wrapping her arms around both Spencer and Aaliyah. "We're going to be okay, Spence. It's going to be amazing."

Spencer sighed, a wide grin spreading across his face. "Yeah, you're right. It's going to be incredible. Double the chaos, but double the joy too."

***

Thanks for reading! I really hope you guys like this chapter because I really enjoyed writing it. Remember this book are one shot chapters so don't forget! 

QUESTIONS: What other ones shots do yall want? What would you rate this chapter out of 10?

Fun Question: What Number Should I End This Book At?

Also another Spelivia book coming soon called " The Stolen Glance".

Thanks again for reading! Don't forget to vote,comment and share! Comment your favorite part of the chapter and the questions! (If you don't feel comfortable private message me).

-Layla P