Chapter 2.

(enhypen copying SOTY GRRR 🤬)

A/N POV:

Back to Ni-ki, he rushes to Hanni so he can give the wipes to her. "Here." Ni-ki was panting heavily cuz he was running towards here, he hand the wipes to Hanni. she grab the wipes and thanked him, "Here let's wipe the icing off your face." the girl was thankful that Hanni was there for her and to Jake and Ni-ki who helped her instead of making fun of her.

"God that was... really chaotic." Jake let out a sigh as he walked beside Ni-ki it was his first day of this school and this happend? Ni-ki shakes his head and chuckled "Ah.. I agree.. by the way I have to go at my class now" Ni-ki said to the older and stop walking, crossing his arms.

Jake also stopped walking and nodded his head at Ni-ki's reply. "Okay bro good luck." He patted Ni-ki's shoulder and chuckled "Fuck you mean good luck?" Ni-ki furrowed his eyebrows at Jake statement. "Haha, whatever okay go now or else you'll get late."

"Alright bye hyung." Ni-ki waved his hand to Jake and started to walk away, Jake also bid goodbye to Ni-ki, sigh.

Jake was walking towards on his classrooms, then he stood in front of the door hoping he isn't late or the class hasn't started yet. he slowly opened the door hayst thank god the class isn't starting.

Jake POV:

Okay that a relief that class isn't starting, time to find a seat, I tried finding a desk that is currently available and... AHA there is!

oh... are you serious right now? I'm going to sit next to this red hair guy? GODDDDDDD okay dude Jake you don't have a choice.. Just ignore him yeah yeah.. just- just ignore him.

I slowly walked towards to that desk and took a seat, why do i feel weird beside him? okay bro let's not judge here.

I'm just waiting for the class to start, I decided to chat Ni-ki asking him if their class is starting or not.

thiskidisannoying👿
(**) *** *** **

beefjerkey🗣️‼️
Yow bro is your class starting or nah?

thiskidisannoying👿
no, what about you?

beefjerkey🗣️‼️
nah, anyways what do you want for lunch later?

thiskidisannoying👿
skibidi slicers

beefjerkey🗣️‼️
why am I even friends with you

thiskidisannoying👿
you don't have a choice to be friends with me cuz you're friendless

beefjerkey🗣️‼️
👍

thiskidisannoying👿

😹🫵🫵

okay I'm just jk, let's just meet in the cafeteria later

beefjerkey🗣️‼️
whatever 😒😒

I mentally rolled my eyes, this kid is literally such a pain in the ass. I put my phone back to my pocket since our teacher is here now.