Chapter 3

(holy shit i forgot this book already)

Jake POV:

I was in the bathroom to wash my hands, god I'm so fucking stupid.. my poor coffee.. okay let's not worry about the coffee let's worry about myself what uh.. what was the guy's name? oh right Heeseung.. Will do to me.

I washed my face to calm myself, I turned the faucet off and dried my hands.

A/N POV:

Jake walked out in the bathroom, he let out a huge sigh. Someone was calling him but he didn't even turned around since.. he's zoning out again, seriously Jake? Suddenly someone grab his shoulders and said:

"BOO!"

of course, it's the goofy, annoying kid, one and only Ni-ki. Jake startled, jolted in surprise and shouted "Yah you scared me!" Ni-ki laughed at Jake's reaction, such a mischievous kid.

"Seriously? I called you many times but you didn't even bother looked behind at your back, and why the hell are you zoning out again? what's on your mind dude?" Ni-ki rose his one eyebrow as he crossed his arms, aww, he's concerned to his hyung.

Jake sighed at Ni-ki's question, "Uh well.. I spilled my coffee on someone." Ni-ki snorted, he's not even shock how clumsy Jake is. He furrowed his eyebrows when Ni-ki found it funny.

"Hey? how is it funny?"

"Dude.. it's your fifth time spilling a drink on someone." Jake scrunched his face when Ni-ki mentioned it, "Yeah dude I know no need to remind me! but.. do you even know who is that person that I spilled?" Ni-ki raised an eyebrow, curious at Jake's response.

"Eh who?" Ni-ki slightly tilt his head to the side.

Jake let out a huge sigh as he replied, "Er... it's the Heeseung dude." Ni-ki slightly widened his eyes and jaw dropped, nuh uh! "Nah dude you joking?? you know that guy is hot-headed right??" Ni-ki stated, clearly in disbelief.

Jake groaned, "Bro! you're supposed to help me! not scare the shit out of me!"

Ni-ki sarcastically rolled his eyes, "Well sorry, but you know damn well! we don't know what will the guy do to you! either he will just shrugged it off and leave you alone, OR he will for real mess the shit out of you.

Jake let out a huge sigh, "Huff, Let's just hope he won't bother me.. or us."
Ni-ki nodded his head at Jake's response as he put his arm around Jake's shoulder

"Let's just go to the cafeteria and eat lunch?" Jake slightly nodded his head at Ni-ki's suggestion

"Alright."

the chaotic duo was at the cafeteria now, the two took a seat.

"Jake, I'll go get some food for us."
Ni-ki stood up as he walked away, Jake watched Ni-ki as he grab his phone to check something.

but, Jake was thinking, will that Heeseung guy just ignore and forget what happend? or-

not.

What the?! is this milk-

Jake widened his eyes when he suddenly got spilled over he looked up and saw... HEESEUNG?? and his friend's behind him, is this dude planning to get a revenge??

Heeseung let out a sarcastic laugh, "Oh, are you thirsty? here have some milk puppy." seeing that cocky smirk makes Jake blood boils, wanting to rip that smirk off.

Jake suddenly stood up,
"Hey? what was that for?!" he shouted in annoyance, causing the crowd to look at the scene, some are watching but some are just minding their business and ate their food. Heeseung just scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"What? isn't that what you want?"
Heeseung replied in a snarky way, that made Jake pissed. he pushed Heeseung's shoulder, irritated of what  he did.

"You seriously did that just because I spilled my drink at your shirt?! I already apologize-"

Heeseung twitched his eye as he pushed Jake back, "Your apologize is not acceptable dumbass!" (I think bro wants a kiss instead)

Dumbass?? did he just called-

Jake clenched his fist, that really made him lose his patience, he actually don't mind when someone called him dumbass but when Heeseung called him that it just- made him mad.

he didn't even hesitate to punch Heeseung's face, he fell on the floor and groaned in pain, Jake widened his eyes, realizing of what he did, he's doomed.

"Oh god-! I'm really sorr-"

One of Heeseung's friend Sunghoon wanted to throw a punch back to Jake but Heeseung quickly stood up and grabbed Sunghoon's wrist to not continue of what he did, Sunghoon looked at Heeseung confusingly, confused why Heeseung stopped him, he just shook his head, signaling his friends to follow him.

the 5 boys left, leaving Jake drenched with milk. that was unexpected.. he was still quite shock why he punched Heeseung but the the most shocking part that why Heeseung didn't punch him back? why did he stopped Sunghoon?

finally, Ni-ki came back, surprised at Jake's appearance, he was all covered by a milk, his face was annoyed and disbelief. "Bro- what the hell happend to you?!"

Jake scoffed and scrunched his face "I'll answer your question later, just help me!" Ni-ki shook his head in disbelief, the duo decided to go at the bathroom so.. Jake can change his clothes and wiped himself.

Back to those five handsome guys, he hissed in pain as Sunoo tried to heal his wound on the lower lip.

"Asshole! stopped moving will you?!"
Sunoo furrowed his eyebrows as he continue to heal his wound with an alcohol and a cotton. Heeseung just rolled his eyes, annoyed.

Sunghoon rubbed his face and asked-- "Dude? why did you stopped me earlier when I'm ready to throw a punch on that guys face?"

Heeseung stayed silent, he was also confused why did he stopped Sunghoon? he could've just let Sunghoon continue. he clicked his tongue as he furrowed his eyebrows. "I don't know." he replied bluntly

Jay facepalmed, "You don't know? the hell is happening to you man?" Heeseung just clenched his jaw, he seriously want to beat Jake's ass, but at the same time he doesn't want to hmm..

that's odd.

oh my gas guys I'm sorry for ghosting this book for 2 months, I forgot the plot or just lazy to update 💔 but yeah I manage to update again I guess

sorry If there is any mistake, I'll fix it later 😭🙏

forgot to mention, happy birthday angkol Heeseung 😹