Trapped Lyons

Episode 9- Unto the Breach

Marquis walked in the barbershop that was being worked on; Gigi and Destiny at his side.

"Okay, all I know is that what happened out there should not be repeated." Destiny says.

"Agreed."

"With who? Mariah and Draco."

"Bitch." Destiny throws up a hand.

"What she just say?" Marquis asked.

"I wanted to be sure that's who we were all talking about!" Gigi defends.

Marquis brows pulled. "Who else?"

"Now if I didn't ask to be sure and would have blurted it out you two would have still been mad."

"That's not the point." Destiny waves off. "All I know, is I don't know nothing, and I'm not saying nothing. I don't want no beef with Legend."

"Why would we have beef?" Legend asked behind.

A slight shocking scream from all of them as they spun around.

Legend brow raised at them, he hands off the papers to one of the construction men. "You good to go." He walked off as Legend takes his look to the three. "Now. Why would we have beef?"

"Hey, Legend." Destiny waves with a smile. "Hey, friend." Marquis sighs and looks off. "I was just saying we don't want beef because we all cool. You know?" Legend eyes danced from Marquis and a fidgeting Gigi to Destiny. "I mean you really like a brother to us. Right Gi?"

"Brother from another mother."

"What in the hell?" Marquis head snapped to her.

"This bi-" Destiny throws up her hand. "Gianna!"

"What else was I supposed to say?!"

"Not that!" Destiny tells her.

"You know I do not do good when I'm nervous."

"Mercedes going to cuss both yall asses out."

Legend heard this making his eyes go back to his cousin. "What would be the reason for that?"

Destiny and Gigi look at Marquis who eyes widened.

Marquis seen Legend waiting stare and looked behind him.

"Ain't nothing behind you." Legend answered for him.

Marquis nods and looks back. "You right."

Legend eyes them down. "Why would Mariah cuss any of you out?" A slight smile. "Did something w wasn't supposed to?"