You're not supposed to be here.

Joe Biden walks into his office to see Trump sitting there at his desk..

"What are you doing here.." Biden says coldy as he grits his teeth seeing the sight of Trump sitting at his desk.

Trump doesn't speak immediately as his gaze meets Biden's eyes
"Well.." He mutters shyly as he looks at Joe.. "I miss you." Hed mutter once more.

"Speak up!" Biden snaps asserting his hiden dominance. He walks up to his desk as that's where his rival, Trump is sitting. "You know you're not supposed to be in here, right?" He says with no remorse, not feeling bad for a single second.

Trump looks down into his lap before blushing from his embarrassment "I'm sorry, Joe." Trump shifted his gaze to look deeply in Bidens eyes. "I..I just.. missed you.." He admitted in embarrassment quickly followed with a deep sigh.

Biden smirked before his eyes traveled all around Trump's body. Trump felt embarrassed noticing Biden was studying him, he started to fidget with his fingers.

"Donald." Biden commanded.
"Y..Yes Joe!" Trump obediently exclaimed back at him
"I missed you too.." Joe says gently as he walks around his desk to where Trump is sitting. He kneels down so he's a little below Trumps level. Trumps head follows every slight movement Biden makes. Biden grabs Trumps chin roughly and pulls him down before kissing him passionately.

Trump breaks the kiss and blushes quite a lot.. "Joe.. we.. we really shouldn't!!!" He frantically exclaimed.
"You're being to loud, Donald." Joe looked him up and down before getting up from the ground "I thought you missed me." He said with a slight smirk on his face.
"I..I do! I.. I just...--" Trump stopped himself not knowing what to say.. After a few minutes of silence Trump finally spoke up. "What if someone saw..--"
"You're such a buzz kill Donald." Biden let out a sigh before gesturing for Trump to get up. When trump gets up Biden lays a small smack on his bum before chuckling to himself.

Trump yelped.. "Joe what the hell!" Trump said angrily. Trumps sits down on Bidens lush couch and starts unbuttoning his suit..

"I'm not in the mood." Biden grits out, obviously mad at Trump.
"What.. what did i.. i do!!" Trump pleads apologeticly. Biden stayed silent as he started to fill out paperwork.

A few hours later

Biden goes to lay on the couch with Trump, but quickly notices trump has fallen asleep. Biden grabs a blanket out of a cupboard and lays it gently on top of Trump to not wake him up. Biden planted a small kiss on Trump's forehead "I love you." Biden said gently as he runs his fingers through Trumps thin hair..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Word coount 458, if you want another part please star and comment!