Invitation

Chapter eight,

Blinking a few times to get use to the brightness in the room, I go to stretch my arms out, but to my surprise they're restricted from doing so as a heavy weight holds them down. The familiar cologne fills my nose as my heart beat picks up, panic fills my body. Struggling to break out of his grip I get pulled closer to his hard chest. My back facing his chest. The warmth consuming me. I stilled all of my movements, too afraid to wake him.

"Morning little one" Clyde's deep husky voice fills the room, he tightens his grip on my waist pulling it against his.

Digging his nails into my hip, I respond scared that if I don't he'll inflict more pain on me.

"Good...good morning C..Clyde".

I whisper trying to hold back tears as his nails are still digging into my skin. He hums above my head, easing his grip a bit. Pulling my hips upwards, my skin coming into contact with something hard. My eyes widen at the realisation, I try to claw his hands off from my hips.

"Uh uh uh".

Clyde warns as he replaced his hands by snaking one arm around my waist and then bringing his other hand up to my throat squeezing lightly, moaning into my ear.

"You don't know how bad I want you right now" Clyde breathes out, his hot breath making me shake. 'I don't know what he means by that, all I do know is that I don't like how it made me feel' my body felt as if it was in danger, my anxiety spiked up to the highest level.

"Come on little one let's get you something to eat" Clyde breathes out, as he grabs my hand leading me out of the bed. Grabbing onto the towel I still had wrapped around me, struggling to keep it up with one hand I try to fight for my other hand back.
Clyde turns to me agitated, his brow then raises as he realises, he tugs my hand causing me to fall into his chest. Bring me into a tight hug he leans down breathing into the crook of my neck.

"Why didn't you put on one of my shirts...or wear something I brought for you".

His deep morning voice  made my stomach turn for some odd reason. Grabbing my chin he turned it upwards so I'm facing him, I looking into his dark green orbs, intimidated from his stare I answer his question, too scared that if I don't answer he might get mad.

"I didn't want to ruin anything of yours" I practically whisper not wanting to anger him with my answer.

Chucking Clyde tights his hold around me, "oh my little thing, what's mine is yours."

With that he walks towards the walk in wardrobe and comes out with a shirt, not removing his glance at me he comes in front of me. Too scared to move I look up at him, with pleading eyes. 'I don't want to change in front of him'. Clyde grabs the towel as I grab his hands, scared that he's going to move it from me. Looking at me with a stern look warning me, I let my hands fall to my sides . Looking down too embarrassed to look up at him.

He surprises me by tucking in the towel, making sure it won't fall, he grabs my hands and raises them into the air, gently putting one of his shirts on me. Looking up at him confused he look at me amused.

"Take off the towel now". Clyde orders with a stern tone.

Too scared to fight back I grab the tip of the towel that he tucked in and let it fall out from the neck of the shirt I had on, not wanting to reveal any skin.
Feeling the towel fall to the ground, the warmth of the towel was replaced with a slight breeze causing my nipples to harden.

Before I was able to cover them Clyde grabbed my neck with a tight grip, while his arm wrapped around my waist pulling me close to him, my breath hitched as he started to kiss down my neck. Holding onto his hand I tried to pry it away, causing him to harshly bite down on my neck. Tears fell from my eyes the pain too much for me to handle.