Good girl

Chapter thirteen,

My heart skipped a bear after hearing those words. Although it sounded like a request it hit me as a threat.

'Show him?'...'how do i show him!?'.

Looking up into his eyes, desperately trying to find a answer within his eyes, i just shook my head trying to stop the tears from blurring my sight, I don't want what to do, or what he wants.

Snapping out of my thoughts I felt his warm hand lift my chin, feeling his cold ring lightly dig into my neck. As his grip tighten. I saw that his face had softened.

"Are you sorry?" Clyde questioned with a light voice.

I nodded my head, confused on why he was suddenly being so...so...nice?.

"Do you want me to help you show me how sorry you are ?" Clyde asked as I felt his finger rub my cheek gently.

I nodded once again confused it what he was going to have me do.

He removed his hands from me, while he leaned back in his chair.

"Undo my zip"

My heart raced, I almost felt as if my hearing left. I felt dizzy at how anxious I felt.

I'm still confused in what he wants me to do why does he want me to undo his zip?

Not wanting to question it, I allowed my shaking hands to go near him. Before looking up at him begging for him to stop me.

To my disappointment he didn't. I lightly took the mental zip into the tips of my fingers slightly pulling it down. Never feeling my heart slow down.

I looked up to once I had unzipped his pants. Still confused.

"I want you to take it out." Clyde said, his voice sounding deep as if his voice grew impatient.

"Take it out?" I questioned, looking up at him confused, I earned a chuckle back in response.

"So innocent" Clyde groaned.

His eyes darkened, I felt my heart to begin to race more than it already was.

His hand wrapped around mine, as he took it trying to guide my hand towards where he was talking about. My fingers traced the edges of his boxes, his grip became tighter on my hand as I tried to pull back.

My cheeks began to burn, I felt embarrassed, how is he so comfortable with this.
I closed my eyes and let him take control I felt my finger pull the elastic down. When something warm touched the tip of my finger.

Curiosity got the better of me.

I opened my eyes to see his member out. I squealed as I tried to move away. My cheeks felt as if they were on fire.

My ears filled with a chuckle from Clyde. Looking up at him he seemed amused. That amusement quickly changed, as his face went serious and dark.

He pulled me closer my by hand.

"You ready to show me how sorry you are?" Clyde questioned.

"Wh..what" my heart stopped, I felt as if I was going to faint..'what does he want me to do..with it?'.

"I want you to suck my dick" Clyde breathed out with a groan, he seemed impatient.

I just stared at him dumbfounded, "suck?".

"Stoke it" Clyde said through gritted teeth, he seemed as if he was in pain. Too scared to resist from what happened earlier, I brought my shakes hands towards his member.

My hand couldn't fit around it, so I brought my other hand towards it as well, holding it I looked up at him, confused on what to do next.

Clyde's eyes were completely black, "move your hands up and down"

I began to move my hands, just like he told me. But stopped completely when Clyde started to groan. 'Did I hurt him?'

I felt panic run over my body, thinking what he'd do to me if I inflicted pain on him.

He raised his hand towards me, I closed my eyes and flinched, thinking that he was going to hit me, to my surprise I felt his hand intertwined with my hair.

"It's okay little one you did good" Clyde breathed out, barely being able to function.

"Keep going" Clyde tugged on my hair slightly.

I brought my hands back to his member, stoking it like he told me, I watched him as he threw his head my, trying to contain himself. 'Am I hurting him?'.

"I want you to put it in your mouth". Clyde said adjusting his grip on my hair, making me look up at him.

I didn't say anything, I just brought my mouth close to his member, I opened my mouth slightly, keeping my eyes closed scared of what it was going to taste like.

"Good girl just like that" Clyde moaned. As he lifted my head up and down slowly.

I looked up towards him, he was already staring at me with dark eyes. Something in his eyes twitched. I felt his member in my mouth grow bigger if that was possible.

His grip around my hair tightened as he pushed my head down completely. I gagged on his member as tears fell from my eyes. Trying to push myself up off of him I dug my nails into his thighs.

"Breathe through your nose" Clyde gritted out.

I did as he told me, as he harshly booped my head up and down again.

"Such a good girl Eden" Clyde groaned out. I felt my legs close together naturally. Something about the way he said my name made my stomach turn.

"I'm going to cum Little one keep going" Clyde moaned.

I gagged once again when I felt hot liquid fill my mouth, before I could spit it out, Clyde tugged on my hair lifting me up of the ground a little bit. Before covering my mouth with his hand.

"Swallow it" Clyde said with a dangerous tone.

My eyes filled with tears, I didn't want to disobey him, and face the consequences for doing so.

I closed my eyes and swallowed the salty liquid. I felt his lips connect with my forehead.

"Such a good girl". Clyde praised.

My eyes slowly began to feel heavy with each blink, Clyde picked me up off the ground, wrapping my legs around his waist he carried me back to the bed.

Before he could set me down, I allowed the darkness to fill my eyes.

Sorry for the late and quickly written chapter I've been super busy and haven't been able to think nor write anything !! I'm really sorry. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Thank you all for the support,

<3.