Lust- The Madness of Duke Venomania- Soul

"Now, shall we dance?"

A young Duke stood in the middle of a room, surrounded by bodies and blood.

"My, my.... What a sight..." a young woman smirked as she walked into the room. "Who are you?! Get out!!" the Duke shrieked, pointing a sword at her. "So the rumors are true about you. You have a little... Erm... Something on your face."

The man hissed at the woman, covering a little of his face. "Shut up!"

"Well, if I were to shut up, then I couldn't tell you have to fix all of this." the woman smiled as she motioned towards the room. "What are you talking about...?" The Duke asked, calming down a little.

"This is known as the venom sword." The woman said, pulling a sword out of her cloak. "If you stab yourself with it, you will finally be truly loved."

That made the Duke lose his anger. "Loved...?" he murmured softly as he was handed the sword.

"So... Soul Evans? What is your decision?" the woman asked. The Duke pointed the sword to his chest. "I accept."

At that moment, Soul heard a deep voice chuckling. "A perfect deal then..."

It's another night, woman running coming to see me. Such a pretty sight, waiting there for me.

Soul heard his front door open, walking over to see a woman standing there, a lustful look in her eyes. "H-Hello..." she whispered, twirling her pink hair with her finger.

"Why, hello... What's your name?" Soul asked with a charming smile. "I-I'm Kim..." she answered. "What a beautiful name." Soul chuckled.

Smiling away, what you do like any other day. Take me by the hand, let us dance the night astray.

Kim smiled at the albino and hurried to his side, hugging him tightly. "Oh... Duke Evans..." she murmured. "Please, call me Soul."

He wanted my soul, I signed away my life to him. Power in my hands was what he gave me.

The next day, Kim was officially part of the harem. Number 15. "Congratulations, Kim! You had your night with the Duke!" one of the other women smiled at the pinkette.

Soul chuckled as he looked at his hands. After that night, he felt so much stronger.

Look into my eyes, women listen really easily. Taken by surprise, they fall enchanted.

"Ah... Master Soul is so wonderful isn't he, Patty?" a woman asked happily, resting her head in her hand. "Well of course he is, Liz... He took us all in after all. He's just so wonderful...." Patty smiled.

Powers by the devil were given to him, just for charming us. He was luring lonely women to the mansion, for only the lust. Bringing us one by one he chose women and and we gave him all our trust. He was building up a harem.

Everyday, Soul brought home another women, and spent a lovely night with them. If he didn't bring anyone home, he'd just have another night with one of his favorites. He loved it that they loved him. It felt so nice to not be a monster.

Poison hidden by the libido, so tasteless. Pleasure hidden inside the blade, each time it cut through. Death was set, my blood and my sweat, mix in harmony. But then later they'll shine a purple hue. Once my plans progress to get these women undressed. Never nonetheless, there's no use to escape from my madness.

One day as Soul roamed through his mansion, he glanced up at an old portrait of himself. He remembered when this was made. There was only one artist who was willing to paint him. And even then, they had trouble tying not to throw up.