Seven Crimes and Punishments

Seven figures raised their heads, worn out expressions plastered on their faces.

"You guys... You're all here..." Maka sighed with relief. "I just had the most awful dream and-" the blonde cut herself off and hurried over to her weapon's side, embracing him tightly. "I never want to do that! I'm so sorry!"

Soul only blinked but he hugged his meister back. "Y-Yeah... I don't want to go through that either...." he shuddered slightly.

"You had a horrible dream? Oh, God... What I did... Maka! Tsubaki! Patty! I'm so sorry!!!" Liz cried as the three females looked over at her in confusion.

Tsubaki hurried to her meister, pleading for forgiveness for what she had done to him, but Black Star only looked at her confused.

"Wait, guys, where are we?" Patty asked as she glanced around. Everyone grew worried as they noticed they were practically in oblivion. It was just black everywhere.

"This place feels too familiar..." Kid murmured softly, shuddering at the reminder of his dream.

Before even more chaos occurred, everyone calmed down, deciding to tell about what they had just gone through. They all sat in a circle, ready to tell their story.

"Okay..." Kid sighed. "Soul, how about you go first..?"

"Now, let's begin."

Seven sinful flowers take bloom. In the earth, sin continues to create doom. I hide my ugly face and turn it into dust as I drown in desirable lust.

"First, when I woke up, I couldn't really see anything. Then I found this purple sword... Then I stabbed myself with it. But I didn't die... That's when my nightmare started.

"I was a Duke. Absorbed by lust. From what I recall, my mind had some sort of backstory. When I was born, my face was ugly. So everyone left me.

Then I met someone. She gave me a sword and I changed my face. I made a harem and-"

"Soul! You're even a pervert in your dreams!" Mama exclaimed.

Soul rolled his eyes. "Anyway, I did then I brought a childhood friend to the harem. I loved her but... she only loves me because of this weird spell I put on the woman.

"Later, another woman showed up.. Or really man... He dressed up as a girl. And killed me... And I died watching my childhood friend leave." Soul finished, although eyeing Maka a few times.

Seven sinful seeds fall into the ground. Its roots continue to spread sin all around. Stomach acid can melt anything. Yes, even the world and its beings.

"Ooh! Me next!" Patty raised her hand.

"I woke up on a huge pile of food. I started eating then I came up on a wine glass. So of course, I drank some! Then I passed out.

"So, in my dream.... uh... Oh, that's right! I kept eating all of this really gross food! But it tasted really good too. Eventually, I started eating my servants and even my chef too. Then, myself! The end!" Patty grinned as everyone, even her sister scooted back a bit.

"That's very interesting, Patty..." Tsubaki nervously laughed. "Um, who'd like to go next?" she asked.

"I suppose will..." Kid sighed. "Mine was weird... It was like I had two..."

Rock hard and solids as a stone can be, the foundations of an Evil Kingdom will continue to lead!

"When I woke up, I ended up in front of a mirror. After seeing a different version of myself I pushed through.