What Happened With The Alternates?

not an og chapter, i added this for the story to make more sense

________________________________________________________________

Adam was reading on a beanbag at the garden, enjoying his peace. Jonah had gone to help out the staff with cooking dinner. Now he was alone, all by himself. And he liked it that way. Until someone interrupted it.

"Here again, Murray?" Gabriel folded his arms, a small smile on his face as he approached Adam. Adam sighed, nodding. It's just 5 minutes, Adam. 5 minutes of talking to him. "Tied your hair up in that ugly bun again, Gabriel?" Murray shot back. Gabriel chuckled, ruffling Adam's hair. "You little rascal."

"I saw you making friends with Jonah today." Gabriel sat knelt beside Adam. "Yeah." Adam responded, his eyes not leaving his book once. He was always disinterested in talking to Gabriel. He didn't like how friendly he was. It was annoying.

"Sooo, how is he?"

"What?"

"Is he friendly?"

Adam paused, putting his book down finally, raising a brow. "He's okay."

"Is that it?" Gabriel asked with a mischievous smile. He knew he was annoying Adam, but it entertained him knowing he was annoying a child that he looked after. A child that he treated like his son.

"He's like a puppy. He won't leave you alone and will keep bothering you relentlessly." Adam quietly replied, furrowing his eyebrows.

"He talks so much, it's not once quiet. He's so annoyingly happy that he makes everyone smile infectiously." Adam slammed his book shut.

"He's..."

"..The perfect friend." Adam sighed. Gabriel pet Adam's hair. "I'm glad you finally have a friend."

"Yeah yeah, Gabriel. Go help Six burn down the kitchen." Adam shooed Gabriel away, the other nodding, happily walking off knowing one of his many sons had a friend now.

________________________________________________________________

"Say, you made friends with that Murray kid, right?" Six stirred the pot, glancing at Jonah who was washing the vegetables. He nodded, a look of satisfaction on his face. "Yup!"

"How's he like? Gabriel's the only one who actually managed to befriend the kid." 

Jonah handed the vegetables to Six, thinking for a while. "He's a nice guy! He's really quiet though, but he's really cool! He doesn't tell me to shut up when I talk too much, and he doesn't get annoyed at me for what I do!" Jonah listed off on his fingers, remembering the times some kids at the orphanage lost their patience at him since he talked too much.

"That's good to hear. You guys are friends now, then?"

"Yup!!" A wide smile crept across Jonah's face, causing Six to crack a small smile too.

"May your friendship blossom."

________________________________________________________________

okay so

everything you know in the old book??

THROW THAT OUT THE WINDOW.

Gabriel: tried to start a normal family with Six since they both got bored, they have KIDS. THEY CREATED ALTERNATE CHILDREN.

Six: started a family with Gabriel, also started THE ORPHANAGE. THEY STARTED THE ORPHANAGE ADAM AND JONAH RESIDE IN.

Stanley: Erm
cool uncle I guess?
he helps out at the orphanage

N: Also the cool uncle EHBDFG
he also helps out at the orphanage

AND YOU MAY BE WONDERING

OHHH NOOO CHARLIIEEE YOURE GOING COMPLETELY OFFFFFF THE PLOT ITS NOT COOL ANYMORE AAAA

OR

OOHHH NOOOO CHARLIE THEN WHO BULLIES JONAH???

SHUT UP DO YOU WANT IT TO MAKE SENSE OR NO

OKAY SO

Gabriel has learnt to appreciate human lives and his opinion on humans changed after he found adam and jonah huddled together in the snow as babies. He made Six, Stanley and N (can we bffr and just call the dude Nicolas cause volume 5 bla blah blah) start and orphanage with him.

He likes to tease the children at the orphanage since it amuses him when they get mad at insult him back. Gabriel is closest with Adam since he knows Adam is still the same Adam from his previous life, looking the same and having the same personality.

Six....

Six is Six.

Stanley entertains the children with storytime and also teaches the children basic stuff liek ABCs, maths and shit

N

uh

I dont know

Nicolas helps watch the children I guess??