Pip pirrup x f! reader (nsfw)

(guys i promise i'll do male next, though it probably wont be nsfw. maybe angst??)

-----------------------------------------------------kinda nsfw??-----------------------------------------------------------

To be honest, he was in love the minute he saw you. you were pretty much the only kid who was nice to him, he loved literally everything about you. he loved your smile, your eyes, your laugh..EVERYTHING. so when he confessed you werent too shocked. So you agreed to a date, it was sweet and innocent at first..you were sitting watching movies 

with some snacks including yours and his favorite sweets; midway through the movie you felt his hand on your thigh, you look over and see his blushing face, he looks over at you with those pretty eyes.. "Love, can i please touch you??" He says in a begging tone, his soft accent making him sound more whiny and desperate... 

to be honest you always loved having men grovel for you, it was kinda hot too you...so of course you said "beg for it". you hear a soft needy whimper... "please darling, please..i need you so badly.." he says..his accent making it all the more attractive." you smirk, "fine.", he wasted absolutely no time before kissing you. you quickly returned the kiss, pushing your tongue into his mouth. you hear his soft whimper and his hand runs up your thigh more.

-------------------------------------------------------------nsfw now-----------------------------------------------------

Within seconds he had you upstairs pinned to your bed, your door was locked and your parents wouldn't be home for a couple hours... 

you both wasted no time getting your clothes off..it was a little awkward for pip since it was his first time... he pressed his tip to your entrance.. "So, it goes here?" he asked nervously..you nodded, he looked down at you "are you ready?" he asked softly. you nodded again "yeah...i am." he slowly and gently pushed inside you. he set a slow rhythm at first before gradually speeding up. his movements were desperate and needy as he pumped in and out of you.. everytime you moaned his name you were met with needy whimpers and whines, after awhile he came. he collapsed on top of you, you peppered his face with kisses and showered him in affectionate praises and attention. you cuddled him for a little before you both reluctantly get up to clean, after a bit of straightening everything up he kisses you goodbye and heads home. you two call a bit later after. he apologizes profusely and explains he didnt want his sister to find out.

______END OF CHAPTER___