Kyle brofvloski x f!switch reader

[WARNING!! Smut, praise kink, overstimulation, edging] yw bae

Ok, so you came to visit kyle after school. because you had been dating since 4th grade. But you didn't know his baby brother was home, you were in awe. HE WAS ADORABLE. you practically smothered the poor thing, you had to resist the urge to squeeze him to death. but what you didn't know was that kyle was watching, you see ever since that list in fourth grade kyle has had an insecure and jealous streak, but you didn't think he'd care if it was his little brother. anyway, once his mom and brother left you and kyle went upstairs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

once you got into his room and closed the door, he locked it.. 'huh..thats weird' you thought to yourself, but before you could say anything he pinned you to the bed..and y'know..y'all had some angry sex. But once he came he didn't bother letting you..what a dick, so you said "kyle..please..i wanna cum too.." in a whiny needy tone. but he ignored you..you decided to take matters into your hands but he caught you and smacked your hand away..so you took matters into your hands. you shoved your hands into his pants and started stroking him. you probably made him cum like 12 times and you werent done. but he started whining. "hah..baby please..im tired", you replied "too bad. should've let me do it" he whined and whimpered. "please mommy, it's to much. i cant take it". you replied with a smirk. you pulled off his boxers and guided him inside you. you heard his soft whimper..fuck thats hot. you slowly started shifting your hips to his. you kept going till you came..you felt him twitch inside you. you could tell he was close..so of course, you decided as revenge you wouldn't let him finish. you pulled off him before he came..you heard him whine in protest..cute. you watched him look up at you with a needy expression.. "why??" he asked in a desperate tone. you replied "revenge". he was pissed at you the rest of the night lol.

{END OF CHAPTER}