dramatic-Chris

Chris POV

We're filming a video with Y/N today. She stood next to me and I smelled her body wash , she smells amazing. I leaned down and sniffed her shoulder.
"You stink," I said sarcasticly. Her mouth slightly opened as she stared at me in offense.
"I'm kidding," I giggled, reaching for her. She moved away from me, now looking angry.
"Baby -"
"No. Fuck you." She crossed her arms, moving to the other side of the table next to Matt.
"Chris, you made her mad. Now she's gonna be sassy." Nick groaned.
"No, I'm not." She said quietly.
"Chris, you made her sad." Nick frowned.
"It was a joke." I sighed, feeling bad.
"It wasn't very funny." Y/N said, not looking at me.
"I'm sorry," I went over her and put my arm around her waist.
"Ok," she said dismissively. We continued the video, and she was cold to me the whole time.
"Good night," Matt called going to his room.
"Bye-bye," Nick went to his. Y/N went to our room and started getting ready for bed. I finished first and waited for her so we could talk. She came out of the bathroom and grabbed a pillow and her blanket, walking out.
"Y/N," I called after her. I really upset her.

I sighed, climbing out of bed. I can't sleep without her. I wanted to give her her space, but I need her. I crept out into the living room and saw her peacefully sleeping on the couch.
"Baby," I whispered, she didn't move. I cautiously moved her blanket and climbed behind her.
"Chris," she mumbled sleepily.
"Go back to sleep," I said softly, holding her tight. I fell asleep easily with her in my arms.

I woke up with the familiar scent of Y/N, trying to forget that she was mad at me. She snuggled into me, and I smiled, kissing her forehead. She hid her face in my neck, and I searched for my phone. It's pretty late. I should get up. Y/N was  facing me curled into my chest, her hands gripping my shirt, our legs tangled together. I don't wanna wake her up, though. She'll probably get more mad at me if she knows I slept with her. I slowly wiggled up, and she let go. I sat up on the back of the couch and took my legs from hers. I fell over the couch with a thud and saw Matt and Nick at the table.
"What the fuck are you doing?" Nick asked as I made sure I didn't wake her up.
"Nothing."
"Why did you guys sleep on the couch?" Matt asked.
"She slept on the couch. I slept in our bed." I nodded.
"She's still mad at you."
"Ya,"I frowned.
"Maybe you could just apologize."
"She didn't let me, just went to the couch." I explained.
"Christopher," a groan came from behind me.
"Hm," I mumbled, acting calm.
"Get back over here." She held her hand up, waving me over. I went over and peeked at her.
"You knew I slept with you?"
"I'm not a fucking idiot." She mumbled quietly as I got back into place.
"Aren't you mad at me?"
"Not really," she replied, cuddling into me.
"Then why'd you sleep on the couch?"
"Felt like being dramatic." She said, drifting back to sleep.
"Hey th-"
"Shhhhhh," she hushed me, putting her finger on my lips. She was back asleep before I could say anything else.