☆try on-Nate

Y/N POV

I sighed as I saw that it broke. I was trying to get dressed, but my bra broke. The hook came out. I've been wearing the same bras since high school. Maybe I should get some more, I only have 3 anyway, well 2 now. That means I get to go shopping.
"Nate," I called as I came out of the closet.
"What?" He asked from bed.
"I'm gonna go shopping." I smiled.
"Here," he held his wallet out.
"I can buy my own things." I said, grabbing my purse and attempting to leave. He jumped after me, grabbing my hips and pulling me back.
"Nate," I groaned. He just smiled and put it onto my purse.
"Have fun," he said, kissing my neck.
"I can have fun with my own money."
"No." He said shortly.

Nate POV

I heard the door close and got up excitedly. Y/Ns finally home.
"Hi," she smiled, setting her bags down. I kissed her and put my arms around her waist.
"What'd you get?" I asked as I pulled away.
"Clothes," she shrugged.
"Do I get a fashion show?" I asked hopefully.
"Sure, why not." We went to the bedroom, and I sat on the bed, happy to see.
"I got 5 new bras." She smiled, holding one up.
"I'm getting a bra fashion show?" I smirked.
"Don't say it like that. I need to know if they look stupid." She said, giving me a look.
"Ok, I'll give my professional option." I nodded, hiding how excited I was. She rolled her eyes and undressed her top half, putting a black bra on.
"What do we think?" She asked.
"Beautiful," she turned to look in the mirror, looking closely and moving around a bit. Then she jumped.
"Why are you jumping?" I asked as she did it again.
"To see how it holds them." She said, taking it off.
"It's not very good, so I can't wear it to like, run or something." She explained, putting on the next.
"What about this one?" It's light blue with pink little spots, covers a lot.
"Cute," I answered.
"It was on clearance, only $3." She smiled, looking in the mirror.
"This one's comfy." She said, taking it off.
"Thoughts?" She asked as she had the next on.
"Pretty," this one had a purple floral print.
"This one's pretty supportive." She said as she tested it out.
"We want my babies supported." I smirked. She put on the next.
"How do we feel about strapless?"
"Amazing," I nodded.
"They look very......voluptuous." I said, finding the right word.
"Ok," she giggled.
"Last one." She turned around, and my eyes widened.
"How is it?" She asked.
"Sexy," I said, readjusting my pants.
"This one's from Victoria secret. I've never even been in there. I buy everything at Walmart, but I wanted to try one. It was $35. Crazy." My mind wondered as she spoke. She's so fucking hot. I thought about how she looks on her knees, my cock in in her mouth. How she looks under me, those pretty moans spilling from her pink lips. How looks on me, bouncing -
"Well, I gotta go." She interrupted my thoughts, grabbing her shirt.
"Hey, where do you think you're going?" I took the shirt from her hands.
"I was gonna go get dinner." She said, trying to take it back.
"You're not leaving. I have a problem that you need to fix." I pulled her closer, letting her feel how hard I was.
"I don't wanna." She pouted.
"You really thought you could do that and not get fucked?" I questioned.
"Maybe," she smirked.
"You are very wrong." I said, kissing her neck.
"Well I don't wanna fuck." She bit her lip, crossing her arms.
"Then I'll have to fuck those perfect tits." I said into her ear, uncliping the bra and letting it fall from her shoulders.
"But -"
"You said you didn't want me. Don't pout." I said, holding her jaw.
"Ok," she agreed quietly.
"If you're good for me, I'll let you get off on my thigh." I said back her onto the bed. She smiled at my offer, sitting and looking up at me.
"Take it out for me." I smirked. She did as I told her.
"Good girl, just keep looking at me." I placed my cock at her chest and squeezed her tits together. Groaning at the feeling of the smooth skin around me.
"So good," I thrusted in between them, looking straight into her dialated lustful eyes.
"Spit." I ordered, nodding down. She spit down onto my still thrusting cock, making it even better. She immediately looked back up to me.
"Such a good slut, trained you so good." I groaned. She smiled at my words.
"You love being good for me, don't you?"
"Yes," she nodded, rubbing her thighs together. I went faster and looked away from her eyes to watch her tits smothering me easily.
"Gonna make you a mess, cover you in my cum." I let go stroking myself quickly my cum landing on her tits.
"So pretty." I hummed, wiping some on my finger and making her suck it of.
"You think you deserve your reward?" I questioned, holding her jaw up to look at me.
"Yes," she said quietly. I smiled, sitting against the headboard and patting my thigh. She removed her bottoms and crawled over to me, straddling my thigh.
"Make yourself feel good." She immediately started grinding on my thigh, letting out a low moan. She looks so fucking sexy. I reached back and slapped her ass, pulling a moan from her lips. I felt a wet patch growing on my jeans
"So wet for me," I kissed her neck, leaving dark purple marks. Everybody should know she's mine.
"Nate," she moaned. "Gonna cum."
"Cum for me, baby." She bucked her hips, soaking me.
"I like the last one best." I said as she caught her breath.
"Thanks for your opinion." She giggled.