Chapter 2-The Situation

-Demi's POV-
-
Finally were of to go to the bowling centre. I was there in that little bench,watching them bowl. Roxanne sat next to me.
"Demi? Are you ok?"
"I'm fine."
"Tell me Demi,I can help"
"Wilmer cheated on me!" Tears slowly rolled down on my face.
"There,there. Oops. Someone texted me. Will you mind if I.."
"It's fine. I'll just go to the restroom."
While I was fixing my hair,the lights went out. I quickly left the restroom,I'll check if my crews are fine. As I left the restroom,NO ONE WAS THERE BUT TRACKS OF PETALS AND CANDLES. There's a note on the door that says, "Follow the tracks Demi. Just trust me. -Roxanne"
What is she up to now?
---------
As I reached the end of the track, I looked around and nobody's still there. Another note was left. "Open the door Demi." I opened the door,nobody's still there,but there was lights,it's like a romantic and neon room. "SURPRISE!!!!" My crew jumped and surprised me.
"Thank you,but what was this for?"
"Just sit here" one of my crew told me,as they sat on the floor. There's a video on the screen,what is this? A movie marathon? NVM,I'll just watch anyways.
"What is this film about?"I gasped as I saw "Demi ❤️ Wilmer" on the screen on it slideshow all of our moments.
"OH MY GOSH GUYYSSS!!!! I HATE AND LOVE YOU GUYS AT THE SAME TIME!!"
"That's not all" Roxanne told me. "Turn around" as I saw WILMER,BUDDY,MOM,DAD,DALLAS,MADDIE AND MARISSA!! I couldn't be more happier than this! I ran to them as I hugged them all. Instead of hugging Wilmer,I kissed him for like,1 whole minute.
"Baby,I missed YOU! I thought you still had a live stream for from dusk till dawn?"
"No,I didn't accept it,they'll just edit my scene and everything will be done"
"BABY,I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH!!!!" I kissed him again.
Someone interrupted our kiss by saying "Demi,your forgetting someone."
SHIT! I'm with my family. This is awkward.
"I'm sorry mom,dad,Dallas and Madison. I'm just so excited to meet my future husband,uhmmmm,I mean my boyfriend."
"I miss you,dream believer." That was the sweetest thing that Madison told me.
"Hey don't forget your second idol next to Kelly Clarkson!" Dallas joked. Although it's kinda true.
"I miss you both so much! What could I do without you! Mom,come here and join the cuddle, and also you both Roxanne and Marissa, this wouldn't be possible without you guys."
I saw daddy talking to Wilmer,it's kind of serious and it looked like dad is not interested in Wilmer. I hope this won't end up really bad.
"Baby,is something wrong out there?"
"Your dad wanted us to break up next week before they'll go back to America. And I have to respect that."
"But,it's be--"
"Im sorry but we have to do it next week."
"So this means this is our last week,as a couple?"
"Yes,I'm sorry,Demetria"
How dare he called me Demetria! I guess he really is serious. Now my day is mixed up. I don't know what will happened to me 😞.