Chapter 3-Hell Week

-Demi's POV-
One week passed,I don't know what's going to happen in the future. Wilmer just texted me, "Hermosa,I know your upset,I need to break-up with you before the show starts or else I couldn't see you again." I already arrived at the backstage of the arena,WILMER STILL ISNT THERE!! I told Marissa to search for Wilmer as Roxanne tried to calm me down. Marissa told me that Wilmer isn't here which made my heart pound really fast. "DEMI,WERE ABOUT TO GO TO THE STAGE NOW!!! HURRY UP!!!" One of my band crew shouted,HOLY SHIT!ONLY 2 MORE MINUTES BEFORE SHOWTIME! I tripped as ran to stage,I could feel a little wound on my knee,it was really painful and I hope it won't bleed. I prayed for my fans before I got up stage. The intro for "Cool for the Summer" was playing,right on time. After I sung "Take me down into your paradise"the electricity on the stage went out except for the mic."Ummm is anyone surprised? It wasn't part of th--" the whole arena screamed of excitement. I saw something glowing on the edge of my eye. As I turned around,I saw the video I saw last week but more romantic. It's
like I traveled back from my best (and slightly worst) day ever. At the last slideshow,a note appeared on the screen as it said "turn around". Oh no,it's Wilmer. He can't break up with me on stage,my lovatics might upset but some will be happy because some of them wanted me to end up with Niall or Nick.
"Woah Wilmer slow down,you can't do it on stage,you might upset my lovatics." I whispered.
"My queen,I'm not here to break up with you." As he put down one knee,I'm shaky,I think I'm leading to a new chapter of my life. He showed me a diamond studded ring on this little fancy box as he said "Demetria,will you marry me?". "I knew this day would come, I'm still not fucking ready,but I'll still say "HELL YES!"
Someone ran over me after I say those words,ITS ALL OF MY FAVORITE PEOPLE! Iggy Azalea,Marissa,Roxanne,Christina Perri,My family,Rihanna,Sam Smith, Fifth Harmony,Nick Jonas,Britney Spears,Simon Cowell(cowhell,JK),Kelly Rowland,Paulina Rubio,Bea Miller and Kelly Clarkson!Oh my god,I can't believe it!
"Congrats Demi,we're proud of you." Everyone said it,including the fans.
"Oh my god,you guys really shouldn't have,this the best day that I wil never ever forget,I really wanted to go off stage but I can't,I need to perform."
"Don't worry Demi,We'll perform on stage for you. Be back after 5 minutes,ok?"
-
Me,Marissa,Roxanne,my family and my fiancé went off stage as I kissed Wilmer on the lips like a thousand times now. FOR GOD'S SAKE I WAS CRYING!!!!
"I'm so proud of my baby girl!" Dad said
"Dad,I'm so sorry if I'm going leave your family. I need to do what's best for me."
"It's ok Demi,we understand. Promise me you'll never forget us by the day of your marriage."
"I will dad"
"Demi when are you both gonna get married?" Maddie said
"After 5 years. I guess..."
5 minutes passed as we gossip about my fiancé and my wedding.
"Demi. You take the spotlight now!" Nick told me,uncomfortably....
-
I got upstage. My wound is slowly bleeding,I hope my fans won't notice.
"🎶here comes the bride,here comes the bride🎶" the Lovatics sung.
"Guys,this is embarrassing. So how's their performance?"
Loud screams came across the arena. How sweet are they? I just couldn't help it but bring up a Lovatic. I also couldn't help but tear up on stage.

A/N:
I know it's really short. It's just sometimes I ran out of ideas.