Chapter 4- Better Together

-Demi's POV-
-
The shows almost over. I can't leave them without a last song,so I called nick,iggy & the rest to perform for them one last time. I love it when they send out loud screams because it really comforts me and it kinda made me felt strong because it reminds me that I survived self-harm and addiction. To my surprise,they sung "Can't feel my Face" by The Weeknd. It's one of my favorite song by the moment and also Wilmer's(also me!!! -the author),I didn't told anyone about it yet.My insides are freaking out as we sung our hearts out. It's really fun to perform at a huge arena with tons of die-hard fans. I was tearing up at the end as I got down from stage. It was the one of the best moments in my life.
"OH MY GOD IM SO PROUD OF OUR BITCH!!" My biffs told me,including Iggy as they hugged me in excitement.
"Who did this beautiful chaos??"
"We did." Three girls at my back told me.It couldn't  be Iggy,Marissa and Roxanne,they're infront of me! As I turned around,I saw Selena,Miley and Taylor,wearing my favorite forever 21 outfits,which I find it really sweet.
"wait,I thought our friendship has broken and had shattered into pieces?? But you guys still did this for me??" I told them
"We love you Demi and even we ain't that really close and we all kinda hate each other,we still care for each other..." Miley told me,I can't really believe that Miley could be so nice and sweet even tho she changed.
"Aww,I LOVE YOU GUYSSS SO MUCHHH!!!" I yelled at them,in a good way,as I tear the fuck up and hugged them I WILL NEVER LET GO!
-
I couldn't wait for 5 years more to get married! But I'm too young,besides,I'm turning 25 on 2017 and I promised Amethyst (iggy) that I will get married same age as hers (25 years old) and it means that all I need to wait is two more years to get married. What could possibly go wrong? Well,there's a possibility that we could end up like Gwen Stefani and her husband who's name I forgot (they got divorced from 2005-2015),but I'm positively sure that we'll stay together as a family.
-
*two weeks later*
Back in America,of where I belong. I wished Iggy joined us from coming back here in USA but she said that Australia is her hometown and her family is more important than her reputation. I love that bitch.

A/N:
Yah,it's super short than the last one. But hey,I'm adding more s*x scenes on the other chapters. Alam nyo guys,nakakapagod mag english. Mahirap pa. (You know what guys,it's tiring to use English. Also hard.)