•||REVENGE- 1||•

Hi my lovies I know this update is very late but it's an issue that occurs in my life it's a daily base life thing to my questions but please do give a vote like share and vote

Words 780
Vote 20
Comments 20

__________________________________________________________
Aahir's Pov

Time flies so fast it feels like yesterday I got to know that roohi is pregnant she is in her 7th month.

I was getting ready for today no matter what I don't want them in my house or anyone my baby is about to come....

I was in my own thoughts and my phone stated ringing as I look at the screen it was my assistant.

"Yes " I spoke

" Sir the work you said it's done" he spoke and a devilish smirk apear on my face...

" I am coming " ashana your time is over, I said this in my mind....

I look at my 7 months pregnant wife.
Pregnancy glow was making her more adorable. Her pregnancy taking her to the next level thing sometimes she wants to eat so many things sometimes she doesn't want anything..

Last week she had a banana with mayo and ketup and even she made me eat this and I was like how can someone eat banana ketup meyo together...but somehow I eat it with straight face.

" Rooh are you ready" I ask her because she was getting ready for the last one hour. I mean literally women take time to get ready

" Ji mai ready hu magr Jaa kaja rahe hai" she ask

" Paris" I said

" Aa..apka mtlb Paris Eiffel tower wala" she ask

" To or kitne Eiffel tower hai is duniya Mai Biwi " i said. Wow God I have a wife who knows so many places where Effiel towers are.

As we came downstairs I look at my maa she was looking very tensed I stand next to her and ask " what happened maa why are you looking so tensed" she look at me and said.

" aahir Ashana is no were in the house. I saw her last night I don't care about her but she is an actual devil " Maa said to me. She said and we all know her meaning but i need assure her that nothing is going to happen wrong from now on Because after this day everyone's life is going to fill with happiness and happiness only.

" maa i want to tell you that we are leaving'' Aahir said making my mother shock.

" bu..ut Where are you leaving " my mother asked

" FOR PARIS '' he replied very casueally

" or aap yeh bol ese rahe hain jese yeh normal baat ho " she question me and he nodded his head in 'yes'

" mom i promies to come back soon and about roohi we still have 2 months in delivery " i said i need to assure her . i know she is scared and being scared in ashana's case is totally undersatndable. " ok maa we are leaving and don't tell this to girl gang "
I said because I know if they know about it they will surely come to me.

ma and Roohi talking to themselves and my phone started ringing it's my secretary " okay I am coming do one thing prepare everything and don't late Roohi know about it" I need my wife to stay away from this.

" rooh it's time to leave " I said and she looked at maa she doesn't want to leave her and I understand this even though, I don't want to leave her.

" Maa i don't want to leave you but yeh admi pagal hai " only she has the audacity to call me this .

" aur isi pagal admi se aap pyar krti or ek baacha bhi Ane wala hai " she was looking at me with wide open eyes and In no time she hit my shoulder but it didn't hurt me so I won't mind it.

Even she give me pain I will bear it even she love me or hate me or pleasure me but I can't afford to lose her
______________________________________

Do like and comment

And next episode bahut tadakedar hone wale tu Bhi ready for handling trauma a Lot kyuki nxt chapter bohot hi traumatize hai