🌸 past that hurts 🌸

Holla everyone

How are you doing
Please do vote and comment. I write it with my emotions and feelings so yaa

And one more thing is the story is about to end ya 😭

Vote _20
Comments _20
Words_1.5k

Bye bye
Xoxo _🫠🌸

Happy reading

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘∘₊✧──────✧₊∘∘₊✧──────✧₊∘∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Roohi's pov

Four years ago everything got shattered
I got married forcefully by Mr khurana. The
Relationship who started with anger and revenge now become our everything.

Yeah there's happened a lot, we fell in love
We consumed our marriage i became pregnant, having a miscarriage we got separated but in the end our love grow more for each other.

And who ever that who claim to be siyaa. We will end her game soon. This is enough now i want a peaceful life for me mr khurana and over feature baby.

“ what are you thinking mrs. Khurana ” mr khurana said i looked at him i never thought that i will be able to love him nor i ever expected him to love me.

“ can I ask you something rooh ” what happened to him

“ kya hua aahir ” i said

“ if I ask you something will you answer me” he said

What happened to him suddenly. Is he ok or there's something else.

“ hua kya h aahir aap Dara rahe h muje ” i said

“ aap sb batayengi hume ” he said

“ aap puchieye to sb bataungi m ” i said

“ 8 saal pehle kya hua tha aapke perents ka saath ” he ask and only listing to this my hands stated shivering.

“ look at me roohi you are strong enough to fight this fear ok look at me buttercup. Take long breaths ok ” he is trying his best to stop my attack and let me over come to my fear but what can I do.

“ now look at me ” he said and I looked at him.

“ you ok ” saying this he then pass a glass of water to me m. Sitting on his knees he then cupped my cheeks and said .

“ my jaan is strong ok you can tell me ” he said.

“ I was 19 and next day about to turn 20
I had an argue with my mom becouse she
Just without Knowing anything started yelling at me and about dad he never cared about me that day too. mom and dad fought together and eventually mom's anger blast on me I was mature or not don't know but i just came out from there and started roaming on the roads. After sometime i got call from my brother. He told me he is coming to take me we had fun a little chit chat but when we reach home I saw mumma papa and my sister was in there own blood they were dead first i didn't know how to re-act for me it's not something I don't know but seeing your own family I lost my senses. Then bhai checked over Hari but her pulse was still beating so we immediately rushed through the hospital. Doctor said she was not in stable condition. But who ever done this tried to put blam on me  this is all what i now. ” i said and this is the truth I aslo want to know what happened that day and why they never tell me.

“ now what i am going to say it's bit shocking or you can say but terrifying but trust me rooh ” aahir said now what is about to happen kanha ji.

“ you know siya is not siyaa right ” he said i nodded my head.

“ she is Arun jaiswal' illegitimate child ” he said and I was beyond shock becouse evryone nows About Arun jaiswal and there reputation.

“ but yeh baat aaj tk kisi ko pata kese ni chala ” i said

“ there was a time that his legal wife was about to tell this news in media but he brutally touched her and In pain she never goes back to him.” how can a person do this.

“ and about your parents death it's Arun jaiswal as well your dad and Arun they were personal rival so he is the one ’’ I was sock here aswell

I never thought even in my dreams Arun uncle can do this. “ is be alive ” i said.

Aahir look at me for a second then say “ yes but his son is no more because he is the reason why siya is dead and raped ” he said

“ but Arun is not here right now ’’ he said

“ where ” i ask

“ in Paris in my chamber wich is personalized for my enimis ” he said

“ will you take me mr khurana ” i said

“ And one more thing tell everyone in media that the owner of aarya and label resign to her Ceo's post ” i said and look at him.

“ rooh what are you saying no you cannot you did this with your own ability ” he said

“ but try to understand me as well mr khurana ” I said and don't know why .

“ do what you want i am with you you know that ” he said

“ or siya ” i said

“ uske liye bhi plan h mere pass ” mr khurana said

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘∘₊✧──────✧₊∘∘₊✧──────✧₊∘∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Hi my cutieis

Hope you like the chapter and ya story is about to end and i am crying coz this story is my first story ever
.
.
.
.
.
.
Love you all